Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Train

AoiiToori

Radial Javelin is terrible now.

it has no Engagement, no way to allow Player Skill to make it more effective, and lost one of the few Combo's Warframe had as it was.

the Ability was absolutely ruined. it's a generic AoE Blast, and not an engaging one with mechanics to let you make it more effective.

Radial Javelin is terrible now.

it has no Engagement, no way to allow Player Skill to make it more effective, and lost one of the few Combo's Warframe had as it was.

the Ability was absolutely ruined. it's a generic AoE Blast, and not an engaging one with mechanics to let you make it more effective.

I agree with this, but I shall ride this train til it gets to its next stop, which is determined by whether what DE thinks about it for the next couple of months or so.

Overextended+Transient Fortitude+Blind Rage+Intensify+Radial Blind+Radial Javelin=complete wipeout regardless of mission type.

Next trend in squads, excal/excal/excal/trin.

"If you can't beat em, join em!"

Edited by AoiiToori

It's definitely a lot more viable now and they just made a new nuker frame for sub level 40 missions.  That being said it would have been cooler to see it given a range and power boost with armor ignore.  That way it could still require the direct line of sight and would still be viable in high level missions.

His ult is good against low level.......there is virtually nothing you can do to make it 1 shot lvl 40 and up enemies...even with all 3 max power strength mods......even if this was a nerf thread it would be hilarious and quite frankly true to the warframe community hive mind mentality 

but yeah excal has always been good and now he is better 

As a Veteran, I did like the old Radial Javelin better.

But as you know, the community complained. It could have stayed the same with a x2-3 times damage for my sakes. 

Not complaining about the rework, it's great. But with great rework comes yet another train of people that will change that.