The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype! Are You Ready For 15.2!? (Ready Or Not, It's Here!) (R.i.p Viver + Excalibur, Mag, Trinity)

Valafor

I'm hoping Venus gets turned into a volcanic tileset for the Corpus.

Oh well I'm hoping for that too...^^

this is how the movie waterworld was made

As long as I don't have to drink Kevin Corpus' recycled pee-water I'm fine with that. Build a world upon the tears of millions.

Edited by MeduSalem

I don't usually take pride in my childish moments, but here it is...

#crymeaviver

For those who don't know the reference, this is me mocking the Viver drama queens. Yeah not my best moment, but feels good to vent at least.

Yes Update 15.2.0 is coming today! The update notes will have all the details, but give a heads up on dev's coming changes:

Changes are coming to Interception missions, notably:

- Points can no longer sit neutral, they must be owned by either AI or players

Changes are coming to a handful of Warframe abilities, notably to include a degree of 'line-of-sight' checks.

I strongly urge anyone immediately reacting to those sentences to await the notes + testing before giving feedback (I myself will be running numerous missions as well to assess the changes). Too many good Tenno are falling into reactionary profanity (and sometimes threatening) posts that offer nothing constructive and can be avoided if approached with Tenno honour.

INB4 they nerf Viver, kneejerk nerf the frames that were popular on Viver and don't fix the reason why people even started farming on Viver.

Viver existed for ages in that current form. It would be beyond stupid not to ask themselves: Why has it become popular now?

Yes Update 15.2.0 is coming today! The update notes will have all the details, but give a heads up on dev's coming changes:

Changes are coming to a handful of Warframe abilities, notably to include a degree of 'line-of-sight' checks.

I strongly urge anyone immediately reacting to those sentences to await the notes + testing before giving feedback (I myself will be running numerous missions as well to assess the changes). Too many good Tenno are falling into reactionary profanity (and sometimes threatening) posts that offer nothing constructive and can be avoided if approached with Tenno honour.

Suspicions confirmed. Just going to nerf interception and some Frames.

I am so scared.........for the impending reactions, Ill do my best to remain objective but I can feel the fallout coming lol

I guess that goes into the disappointment bucket for yet another week. Archwing needs attention.

Also, the LoS checks are always nerfs by definition. I'm guessing Mag and Excal nerfs. Maybe EV LoS as well.

notably to include a degree of 'line-of-sight' checks.

Not sure quite how to feel about this just yet.

On one hand, LoS is a good balancing mechanic. On the other hand, there are abilities that shouldn't get it/don't need it, and previous incarnations of the mechanic have been notoriously wonky when it comes to interactions with light cover. 

Well, I suppose I'll wait and see.

Edit: lol @ the new title. Really?

Edited by vaugahn

I guess that goes into the disappointment bucket for yet another week. Archwing needs attention.

There is a dedicated Archwing Fix section for this particular update. Had a lot of good bug reports sent my way via PM from your fellow Tenno.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE:

Archwing Fixes:

Fixed description for Elytron’s Core Vent ability incorrectly stated that it hurts enemies.

Fixed an issue with Archwing melee weapons not extending when viewed in the Arsenal.

Fixed color changes on Archwing weapons appearing to revert when modified in Arsenal, changes now correctly saved.

Fixed Archwing parts loading into non-archwing missions.

Fixed Odonata’s Disarray not affecting Dreg Spheres.

Fixed Elytron’s Core Vent not affecting Dreg Spheres.

Fixed the activation of Odonata Archwing abilities not properly issuing 25/50/75/100 Affinity respective of ability used (1/2/3/4).

hrmmm, interesting.... So will the points START hostile or half hostile/friendly?

So I'm assuming all points on the map are going to start as AI owned, right?

Interesting change, will be looking forward to testing this.

Oh my... I'll wait for testing but this does not sound well at all.

Oh sh*t DE gettin' real.