The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hype! Movember Guinness World Record! Hype! Come Support! Include Screenshots And Opinions! Hype!

zavienh5

Seriously, who's in for this to set the Guinness World Record for having the most fake mustaches in-game at the same time???  I really admire how DE is this supporting toward men's health and not just to set a world record.  Most likely using the terms, "Warframe World Attempt", it would catch people's attention to participate in this event.

NOW WHO'S IN TO SET THE RECORD AND BRING NOTICE TO MEN'S HEALTH!?  Cause I know I am, even if my Asian mom tries to stop me XD.

NY3nzTx.jpg

Don't Forget to Post a Picture of Your Warframe With a Manly Mustache, Which You Will Bring To The Dev's Dojo Party!!!

Ruu97yc.jpg

Edited by zavienh5

I'll be working, can't do it.

The timing of this event writes off most of the Western Hemisphere and Asia, they'll be relying heavily on Europe for this.

Asia will be asleep, and majority of people in North America will either be at school or working.

I will not wear one in fact after yesterday I took mine off, I feel if your going to adjust something at least let it make sense, I'm sure many of you will agree that energy is not hindered by LOS. They are choosing not to address the real problem which is the rep earning system. To those who will wear good luck to you all and hope you make it:)