Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impressions of a past console player

MacMad

Hi, I'm from Spain, sorry for my English.

The game looks great, I love the idea of sci-fi ninjas, the objectives, the mods; but I miss:

-A taking cover system. It's useful sometimes.

-Support for Xbox controllers. I hate playing action games with mouse and keyboard.

-More diversity at the stages. All of them are the same... That's no cool.

I'll write more when I'd thinked about something new.

Oh, yeah... It'll be nice to have grenades. One type of them can be a shuriken grenade. The player launches the shuriken, it impacts on an enemy or a wall, and some seconds after it explodes.

Another type of shuriken can be one that sucks the vitality of the enemy and transmits it to the player.

Oh, yeah... It'll be nice to have grenades. One type of them can be a shuriken grenade. The player launches the shuriken, it impacts on an enemy or a wall, and some seconds after it explodes.

Another type of shuriken can be one that sucks the vitality of the enemy and transmits it to the player.

The idea of grenades is nice, but I believe one of the warframes already has a skill that lets' them throw shurikens? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure.

The idea of grenades is nice, but I believe one of the warframes already has a skill that lets' them throw shurikens? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too sure.

Oh, thanks for the comment, I didn't know this. I'm playing with the first warframe, I'm still on level 1 as a player.

Ok, I remember now: a glitch. Sometimes I'm playin with a team of players and, suddenly, I become alone, all the other players dissapear. And the stage objectives restart, that's the worst.

That actually sounds more like you disconnected from the party and the game threw you into solo. Maybe its internet problems or either something on Warframe's part.

That actually sounds more like you disconnected from the party and the game threw you into solo. Maybe its internet problems or either something on Warframe's part.

Maybe you're right, it can be only an Internet problem, my connection, I don't know.

Hi, I'm from Spain, sorry for my English.

The game looks great, I love the idea of sci-fi ninjas, the objectives, the mods; but I miss:

-Support for Xbox controllers. I hate playing action games with mouse and keyboard.

I'll write more when I'd thinked about something new.

It has xbox controller support. That's what I've been using to play it.

Ash throws shurikens, and they do nothing.

They do a lot of damage lol, and pierce through enemies. The hitbox is small but once you learn how to properly aim them they are deadly.

I've been able to kill 5 lined up enemies with a single shuriken so far, they do about 500 damage on body shots.

Stand behind something if you need cover. It's not a good idea to sit in one spot killing stuff in this game though. Enemies will keep spawning so you need to be constantly moving forward to avoid running out of ammo. After a while you'll get used to playing without a cover system.

You can already use a controller. You should probably use a mouse and keyboard though. You'll have better accuracy with practice and you really need accuracy in this game.

They are working on this.

Personally I like mouse and keyboard combinations more due to the possibilities to execute crazy manuvers. If you've played Vindictus then you'll see how smoothly you could chain attacks and such (minus the stupid spin2win moves and 1 combo spams).

Another game would be Gunz where players just go crazy but then again that game was sort of broken so it allowed crazy moves to be executed. I was able to do the basic combos in Gunz but didn't advance to any real style as it was way too hard...

I may be biased as my console experience isn't that high but at least with my 3 years of extensive PSP games the manuvers on PC and keyboards allow much faster combat systems. The only game that I like that is fast paced is the Gundam VS series but then again it was only possbile do to the dashing/ propelling system of the mechs (and its a lock-on game so :P)

Edited by ULessa