Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Really not liking all of these line of sight changes. For some abilities it makes sense, for others it is ridiculous. Explosions and wavelengths don't just stop because something is in a way, they just struggle to get past them. And because of all the fast-paced movement in Warframe you will more than likely encounter enemies behind walls/objects quite often as you blitz room to room.

Reduce the range upon hitting line of sight, don't completely stop it.

Warframe Changes:

• Enemies targeted by Nyx’s Mind Control no longer take friendly damage until the duration of the ability ends, at which point all accumulated damage to the target is applied at once.
  • Vauban’s Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod has received an improved visual effect to reduce visual clutter when cast multiple times and
  • Vauban’s Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod should now properly deal Slash damage.
  • Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).
  • Banish / Rift Walk will no longer stack energy regeneration when used on targets in a Cataclysm bubble.

Line of sight in another bad way.

Shield polarize=useless.

Radial javelin=useless.

Energy Vampire=Useless and now so is Trinity. I've never sold a Warframe (except to replace it with its Prime version), but it's time to sell Trinity.

Kneejerk reactions around real problems that are not adressed and repeatedly ignored.

Letting the entire rest of the game suffer because you can't admit to having made mistakes.

Very little thought went into these changes. Rooms were never designed with LoS in mind, abilities weren't either.

To me as a paying player it is extremely disappointing that you as paid professionals can't come up with better solutions to obvious problems.

EDIT: Also did you not just change Radial Javelin to be less affected by line of sight to allow for better targeting?

Ah, found it:

• Radial Javelin:  All enemies within radius of this ability will now be hit with a javelin.  Instead of having this ability radiate out from Excalibur, javelins will now spawn directly around opponents. Javelins will optimize to find a point on each enemy that is safe to be hit, bypassing enemies that may be holding shields or otherwise in cover. There is also no longer a target maximum for this ultimate, meaning anyone in the radius will be an eligible target. Additionally, if the javelin does not kill the enemy, each target that survives will be put into stun for a brief period of time.

Going back on that after announcing what a great change it was. Another example of pure reactionary 'balancing' in an attempt to solve a problem that lies much deeper that you are admitting to see.

Edited by Fruchtpudding

• Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

Man, I like how the only time Trinity gets any attention is when she gets nerfed.  Seriously?

Edit:No, I can't just let this go, you guys are nerfing frames over ONE NODE.  One of, what, 200?  Yes, the node was easily exploited, but this is NOT going to fix anything, it's going to make things slightly more complicated when there are plenty, PLENTY of other, better ways to fix this than just bashing poor Trinity's head into the ground.

Edited by UFOLoche

Aaaaaaand Excalibur is S#&$ again. Thanks for nothing. Why do you always give Excalibur a buff that lasts for 1-2 weeks and then nerf him beyond recognition. 

That his blades were now basically auto seeking targets was his one cool feature. The stealth jump is buggy and useless, sword dash is inferior to every other skill and blind already checks line of sight. 

Sheesh DE.....It's not like Excalibur has some crazy strong imba scaling damage abilities....remove line of sight check for his ult.

Furthermore you gave Nyx a buff...a frame that already has a S#&$ ton of goodies. DE seriously...can you stop touching things that aren't broken? 

I guess Exca Prime can be shelved again...after all he's now once again just a normal shooter character again with his skills all being generic, weak, and blocked by all obstables.

Edited by Shehriazad

Awesome fixes :D

Shame Excalibur got a nerf after it got a buff. Then again, line of sight doesn't really affect it comparing it back to old javelin, so I'm not butt hurt.

Time to swim in the tears of Viver grinders

Edited by DeltaKai

dont get it why for shield polarize you need to see the enmy or the enmy need to see you ._. same about radial javeil you change it again back to his old still btu with new animation D: i dont like that same for energy vamp never saw a energy wave or wave in generell only hits targets it can see of a wave can see ._.