Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Update 15.2.0

4lDUcEe.jpg

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.

546401aef2e16.jpg

According to this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss%27s_law_for_magnetism

Mag skills cant be restricted by Line of sight.

I know that Warframe is some kind of SF game but breaking the Basic law of magnetism is just unnacceptable...

and about this hammer honestly it reminds me more

ikea--vardefull-meat-hammer__0133173_PE2

than real weapon..

Warframe Changes:

• Enemies targeted by Nyx’s Mind Control no longer take friendly damage until the duration of the ability ends, at which point all accumulated damage to the target is applied at once.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

EV nerf nice, got another nerf badge for you Trinity that'll be like what... the 5th-6th one? Hey at least they buffed Nyx's first ability. 

Wait what about Well of life? Yea don't worry about it, remember that awesome augment mod though! Making all Trinity players use WoL!

I wouldn't say Viver was OP ( although 5k per 4 rounds was) 

I would say that its pretty ridiculous how long it takes to get rep in this game. 

DE , ask your players. Ask if there is ANYONE that likes the rate at which you farm rep. I never even got to go to Viver.

thanks for your updates, DE

but

e3jxt.jpg

how one node changed the game. along with the 50 mod limit thing, you guys are so quick to nerf but where are all the other changes that we've been asking for so long? who's fault is it? Viver? or the Syndicates that created such a grindwall in the first place.

with such a system behind the Syndicates, you can guarantee exploits will be found and abused. if this is a part of your endgame, i hope you put this into consideration.  but i am excited to see what comes next, so keep at it!

My thoughts exactly concerning Syndicates.

This was really disappointing. Also i don't play archwing because i don't find it fun. so no new anything for me, just a nerf to some of my favorite warframes and i don't even run Viver..... one mission, and all these warframes get nerfed. Of course it's my fault for not liking Archwing.

"Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.

Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

Banish / Rift Walk will no longer stack energy regeneration when used on targets in a Cataclysm bubble."

Translates to: We killed current methods of grinding Syndiacte rep so you have to grind even more.

Please tell me why you want us to grind even MORE DE? We want less grind, not more =\

I've said this before, but...

Heavy weapons got a buff, hammers are heavy weapons...

NERF HAMMER BUFF

Patch notes:

• NERF HAMMER NOW NERFS 100% MORE EFFECTIVELY.

• Scott's evil laughter and "better nerf Trinity" sound clips are now implemented on all nerf hammer hit sounds.

• Trinity nerfed

• Viver nerfed

• Excalibur nerfed

• Warframe nerfed

• Sarcasm added

• Don'thurtmethisisjustajoke

• Illuminati confirmed

• John Prodman now spawns if players gain more than 5000 Syndicate reputation in a mission

So true.

thanks for your updates, DE

but

e3jxt.jpg

how one node changed the game. along with the 50 mod limit thing, you guys are so quick to nerf but where are all the other changes that we've been asking for so long? who's fault is it? Viver? or the Syndicates that created such a grindwall in the first place.

I'd like to Mention thanks for the mod limit, the despawning has actually made my game lag out multiple times, not only on Viver but on Survival missions or Mobile Defense.

Also, instead of nerfing frames, why not just change the map of Viver? If it bothered you so much people were hopping over the grindwall, just change the damn map to a larger one.

RIP Viver, gone the way of Xini and countless other nodes.