Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

I think it's funny that everything being used in any way related to viver was nerfed, insert nerf joke here(its nerf or nothing), not really upset about it but still sore that excalibur is going back to the offensively worthless category 

Changes:

• HUD will now display the correct button mapping when using a controller with a remapped button layout.

Polite query for clarification on what precisely this affects? As currently, I'm not seeing any indicators other than Keyboard and Mouse for button mapping things.

Or is this a case of 'mostly default' controller schemes have low priority on the display?

Hate to be a bother, just, you know, wondering why my Melee Combo's still say 'EEE' rather than Right Trigger or RT.

Archwing. Railgun.

All my yes.

One can only smile broadly and say;

Raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilguuuuun :D

Wow, the LOS nerfs on excal and mag are savage overkill. Excalibur, the poster boy of WF is back to being the lowest of tiers, and has only his super jump buff to show for radial blind nerfs. Mag now has her best skill gutted in a huge way.

The radio silence on viver, rep farm in general, and these balance changes has gone on way too long. I'm as happy as the next for space railgun, but Please Please Please address this issue before it costs more and more players. All these low and new players are beign punished because endgame players and min maxers are using all the power we've built up to be very efficent at farming.

Lower and mid game players are the ones who will hurt from these changes, not the ones farming viver.  Mag as a starter frame is less viable, excal even more so. They will have groups wiping because they run out to get mods they are worried about losing, or just out right lose the mods. 

Get ready for some saltiness in recruiting chat.

To do this? first improves the Excalibur, then finishes him, the Excalibur has some value? I am deeply saddened by these updates, and I am increasingly dismayed by warframe. They are not sure how to solve a problem with a map, then decides to leave three bad characters. I do not know why I still play this game. Excalibur is privileged as ornaments for Christmas. I do not remember if the founders were consulted and gave his opinion. For founders who serve in that game?

Okay first of, after re-reading what they did with Excalibur's Javelin ability really ruins it all now. I mean it was fine just the way it was before. I don't know why exactly DE changed it but what I do know is that many people are not ok with this and neither am I. I'm just saying.

Who else is extremely disappointed by this update? Not only are a lot warframes nerfed(I don't think these nerfs were necessary at all. I believe these nerfs were most likely aimed at viver and not just the warframes), but so is viver because of the interception changes and the warframe nerfs. On top of all that the only reinforcement are archwing weapons. Am I the only one who has no interest at all in archwing, and that its a complete waste of new content? I was looking forward to new weapons, but since its strictly archwing weapons, there is no point. I might get some hate for this comment, but its my opinion and how i feel. Deal with it. 

it was 4k each round with booster. but there will always be exploiters, there will be another viver in 2 weeks or something.

^ i hope so....i feel like being a founder, veteran, and someone who loves this game....these syndicates exploit my passion and love for this game....not to mention it is becoming a time sink.....its fine if the time sink is fun...but right now...there isnt much fun left in the game

with all these changes...i am starting to lose my faith....the direction this game is going is not good....i did not become a founder to watch this game burn with decisions that were made based on the very few complainers

Edited by sekushiiandee

If there are any hotfixes after this patch, I'd like for an Ashe Blade Storm bug to be fixed as well as the melee weapon accessories:

- If Ashe uses his ultimate in certain locations, at the end of the ability he drops underneath the map until death. Then you must respawn by using a Revive. This can happen multiple times in one mission.

- Melee weapon accessories are very bugged at the moment. On Orthos Prime accessories are massive (They are as large as the Warframe) while on Scindo Prime accessories are microscopic.

If anyone can look into those, it would be much appreciated thanks :)

• Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

Man, I like how the only time Trinity gets any attention is when she gets nerfed.  Seriously?

Edit:No, I can't just let this go, you guys are nerfing frames over ONE NODE.  One of, what, 200?  Yes, the node was easily exploited, but this is NOT going to fix anything, it's going to make things slightly more complicated when there are plenty, PLENTY of other, better ways to fix this than just bashing poor Trinity's head into the ground.

I guess my worst nightmare is true.. Excalibur DID get nerfed. Painful indeed. This was really just a waste of time, and I will continue to fight for Excal as well.

I'll say what I said for months: the cause of the nerf is that [DE] is not interested in any Warframe too good. They are obsessed (and concerned) with the idea of balance, and they are not realizing that they are slowly losing many disgruntled players.

I guess the reason for this concern is to encourage players to purchase other Warframes, and thus enhance the shopping in the store.

I had stopped playing Warframe, but returned for pure curiosdad (see the contents of the update 15). My clan is almost completely empty, and the best players for months that no longer connect. This is something that [DE] should consider.

Sorry for my bad English.

I may not overly like EV, but, reading these, I might quit Warframe already, this is what I meant when Trinity is hated...

HEALING IS THE ONE THING I WANTED
THE
ONE
THING

Sorry, for the caps, but I think it accurately describes my emotions... I'm sorry.

Waves of depression are coming...

right in the feels.

Edited by Zomtron

I can understand the way you nerf Excalibur and Mag but Trinity...comeoooooon this is painful.

And please....fix Ordis that speak after Limbo quest is completed and quest mission already shown in nav after just crafted Limbo (mine has 2 forma already) !!

59TiYO9l.jpg

I applaud the changes made to the frames. Mindless spam versus tactical use of skills is something that needs to be revisited for ALL of the frames. My main frame is Excalibur Prime, apart from the clunky animation on Super Jump there is nothing else that can be done for him at present that wont turn into an exploit fest by rep exploiters. Its a shame, but its reality

Thank you for the interception changes. Better to play the nodes correctly as intended versus the exploit fest we had going on

To all of the rep exploiters who caused this... you might have put some plat in your pocket. Great. But now look at the REAL price that EVERYONE has to pay for you to be "rich". Im quite sure that I heard Steve say on the Devstream that this Syndicate system wasnt intended to be abused. It was about us choosing a side (or sides) because of lore/curiosity/wanting a break from The Lotus/whatever. Not to game the system for profit. This... is why we cant have nice things

Pure Genius, friend. Because others have lost the ability to farm with ease instead of with skill and time, they whine over this actual improvement. The laziness that people have shown is truly enigmatic. What has occurred, in some aspects, may be a little off the "too much" side, but it gave back to players the idea of skill that has been long gone to Rhino Primes harboring Boltor Prime.

R.I.P. Over used and abused frames. Only the weak will miss you.

We get it:  Viver's dead.

Excal, Trinity, and Mag got nerfed unnecessarily, I'll take this as a punishment.

50 mod drop limit is unacceptable though.  Anyone in a non-coordinated T4Survival is used to finding mods where others have been hiding out and killing.  I don't want to miss out on those mods.  

Edited by PsychShaman

Forgive my words DE, but you can keep your syndicates... not it's the warframes fault... it's yours, because you don't  know how implement a good reputation system...sorry but thats is my opinion.

Now Excalibur and Mag are regular-bad frames again.

I edit this new message because the other one was deleted for my bad language, sorry for that but there is others forms to deal with viver that nerfing frames, why no chance viver to a defense instead?

Please DE revert these changes.

I think everyone here is it looking at this in the wrong way.

We should all be glad that DE didn't just remove all 2 and 4 skills from the game. Would save them a lot of trouble with future nerfs by nuking everything now.

If this is the route Warframe's gonna go, then I want out. FOUR (three, still terrible) frames just got nerfed BADLY because of ONE node people were exploiting. People are gonna find other ways to exploit Viver, or other maps. If they start using other frames, will you nerf them too? Will you nerf everything to the ground until people can no longer play? Now because of that, the game just got a lot worse for everyone that uses these frames. Even people that weren't exploiting anything. Like me.

If you must "fix" Viver, then fix it RIGHT, and reverse this nonsense. I'll be waiting.

Also, good luck with that Guinness record thing you guys wanted, now that you've &!$$ed off this many players.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

How long ago was it DE was talking about fixing the random login reward to not be terrible?

How much effort would that honestly take??

Yet, when we had something good, not only do they nerf it(viver) but they also nerf:

mod drops, not one, not two, not three, but FOUR frames..(in less than a week as well!!!)

What the hell??

I applaud the changes made to the frames. Mindless spam versus tactical use of skills is something that needs to be revisited for ALL of the frames. My main frame is Excalibur Prime, apart from the clunky animation on Super Jump there is nothing else that can be done for him at present that wont turn into an exploit fest by rep exploiters. Its a shame, but its reality

Thank you for the interception changes. Better to play the nodes correctly as intended versus the exploit fest we had going on

To all of the rep exploiters who caused this... you might have put some plat in your pocket. Great. But now look at the REAL price that EVERYONE has to pay for you to be "rich". Im quite sure that I heard Steve say on the Devstream that this Syndicate system wasnt intended to be abused. It was about us choosing a side (or sides) because of lore/curiosity/wanting a break from The Lotus/whatever. Not to game the system for profit. This... is why we cant have nice things

^ just to clarify...i am one of the people who used this method of farming

to give you some straight stats....i am an MR 17, i have all frames and weapons that i use frequently or occasionally potatoed and formaed (prior to viver strategy)....have a spare 2.5k plat sitting around....and have practically all the mods in the game except for syndicate mods

i did not use this clever strategy in order to gain riches....i could care less about trading this stuff to players....i am not going to throw away my hours of farming for a few plat here and there....my time is more well spent elsewhere....i farm and use this method because i do not want to wait months and months in order to gain a few mods from one or two syndicates....then have to go through the lengthy process of refarming because i want mods from other syndicates

sorry but i believe you are misunderstanding more than half of the people who used this method of farming....there were VERY VERY few trying to make a profit....and the majority who were trying to just farm because the grind was so great could honestly give a damn about selling those mods

Edited by sekushiiandee