Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

1.Excaliburs enjoy being useless again, your only use was viver :D  Guess you can still be usefull in Defense but good luck finding the energy source.

2.Nice buff on Nyx (Thumbs Up)

3.Limbo... Nuff said,

4. Viver is gone..

Well it was fun aslong as it lasted.

This is probably the first update I've been legitimately upset about. I'd hoped that when nerfing Viver, the Syndicate system would get some tweaking. Not a lot, just some. Work towards a goal. Instead, it's made more difficult when it was already time-consuming, tiring, and grindy. Not only that, but Mag and Excalibur-- two frames that are widely agreed not to be overpowered-- have been nerfed because a single node abuses it.

I wish DE would've just deleted Viver from the starchart entirely, then at least Excalibur, Mag, and Trinity of all frames could avoid being unnecessarily nerfed. Now Viver is useless, and so are three of my favorite 'frames.

I like to test changes before I make any harsh judgments, but I obviously don't need to. None of them were made any better in any way, and they weren't overpowered to begin with. Now I guess I'll just stack up on energy restores and bring 4 Saryns and load and reload and reload...

Or heck, just say screw the Syndicates system, because it's not being even slightly addressed. It's grindy and irritating and all the hope I had for it is slowly draining out into a puddle of frustration.

Wow, I usually love the updates but this is simply too much. Excal is supposed to be the most balanced and average of all the frames but he's definitely sitting on low tier because why? An interception level? How about all the other times? Same with Polarize, mediocre outside of ONE faction. This was absolutely the wrong solution to the problem.

Seriously ?

DE you could just nerf the map.

People will just use a different frame now.

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

I was expecting a nerf on Viver or at least a more considerate one for the community

BUT OH MY GOD, FOUR FRAMES..... IN ONE GO!?

UNACCEPTABLE!

and a disappointment, I wont be sharing my points of view since it has already been stated by most of the forumers who posted their rants earlier.

Edited by Airnad

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

I got 75% "for my next purchase " but with this say bye to my wallet :) DE

Edited by PsychedelicBeat

thanks for your updates, DE
but

e3jxt.jpg
how one node changed the game. along with the 50 mod limit thing, you guys are so quick to nerf but where are all the other changes that we've been asking for so long? who's fault is it? Viver? or the Syndicates that created such a grindwall in the first place.

with such a system behind the Syndicates, you can guarantee exploits will be found and abused. if this is a part of your endgame, i hope you put this into consideration. but i am excited to see what comes next, so keep at it!

^

limbo nerf was understandable...that energy regen rate was pretty ridiculous....but the other frames....sorry but that was a very stupid decision that was made

only poking at specific frames and specific abilities is not cool when there are a ton of other things that need to be balanced

Edited by sekushiiandee

Ugh, I've asked this before and I'll ask it again, why fix something that's not broken?

Why must useful frame and powers be placed under nerf hammer target list? Why must the only map helping every players (literally) in this game get their reputation in timely fashion be placed on the hotlist of "thing we'll kill next" every passing second?

Do you think Viver nerf is justified? I'd love to see you run only 3 syndicate missions daily, giving average amount of 1500 rep credits, and TRY to even reach the 77,000 required target. Please go on and tell me and everyone else how long it'd take you to even get something out of the syndicate, let alone levelling it.

Too few number? we get LESS from running void towers or star map nodes normally.

What's that? why the 77,000 rep? Because this is only the third level out of fifth possible relation level for one syndicate, This is not even a speck of the SUFFERING everyone need to go through if no effective grind is present in the game. We don't start at max level, we're all here starting at the bottom, you wave the reward around and is now going to deny us access to said reward?

Don't bury yourself, DE. Viver is a necessity, and if you still don't know why, please play your game, and maybe answer the question of how long do you think it'd take to even rank up a syndicate relation without effective grind or dev's cheat code.

Also, if you think it's so easy to get ten thousand of rep because it's been said on the forums, let me tell you it is not. It took full 30 minutes to get 5,000 rep without booster, and you set a sky-high requirement of 240,000 rep needed to max a level with a syndicate. I'm being generous and leaving out the materials that we must set aside separate time to build and grind to level up, and I'm not amused if we must sacrifice our personal lives just to grind for something already worse than existing mods.

wow so where can i go to find out what frame your not going to nerf right after i start playing it?

That is what i am saying too.  You max out the frame and throw a forma into it and then bam.  Now it will most likely just sit around doing nothing.  may be they should put line of site on rhinos stomp too.  Oh and don't forget about ash and Frost and ...just put it on all the frames.