Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

This is the reason why this game is going to h**l every week..

I've been playing for a long time and warframe in my opinion is at the worst moment ever... Yes yes you will say we have more updates and more weapons frames and blah blah blah (90% of this stuff is just for experience (buy-lvl to 30- and sell it cause is really REALLY BAD)...

Nerfing the MAIN AND FIRST waframe, (exca) wich got nerfed like 1 month ago too.. You're doing it wrong..

Syndicates is just ridiculous, why we need to do like 200k points to acces some mods mainly from warframes abilities and weapons people DO NOT use.. the point of warframe is having a collection and having the oportinity to have EVERYTHING.. You really send this to the h**l by adding this syndicates, i'm a usual player with tons of hours but i WILL NOT play 2 months to get some random mod i wont use.. just cause you DE like.. cause is just BORING..

This is what you're doing for so long.. Yes, add some new and shine stuff and suddenly BOOM!!! you abandoned that..

Kubrows for example, we all were excited to have those dogs, but what happen? bad work and NOT LISTENING to YOUR players (who in my opinion SHOULD AND MUST be the most important stuff on a game) made this upgrade a TOTAL FAIL... Why? So many reasons, TOO MUCH lvl 10 mods wich takes forever to max upgrade, POOR kubrow control ( why i'm not allowed to say to my kubrow something so easy and usefull like "sit down"?... you see where i'm going?.. And after you started adding some colors (wich in my opinion were really bad and ugly).. but suddenly BOOM!! you abandoned this idea and MOST of the players DO NOT use their kubrow anymore..

Not even talking about the game experience wich is going worst and worst everyday ( DO NOT START SENDING ME MSGS ABOUT MY PC.. MY pc is a monster and is not the problem).. Bugs and technical issues is just our daily stuff..

You guys SHOULD stop doing so many pointless updates and start working on the game experience cause is getting worst everyday..

From a real and mature player who really likes this game but will probably leave thanks to you DE.. Please save warframe..Thanks and Goodbye

BTW: with me.. you've been loosing 6 more MR 17 and one founder wich is usually played this game...

Edited by powerwait

As what a clanmate of mine said, its the map that should be nerfed, not the frames. DE ive been your supporter ever since i played. But this just screwed up players. It's also youre fault for introducing yet another grindfest for the syndicates.  Also, sigils are broken, they dont change colors now, just plain white. 

DE punishing legit players for a handful of people with way too much time on their hands.

Can't wait for the full rage to hit the forums.

Oh the time you guys have spent milking the game has now made it worse for the rest of us.

Thanks Viver scrubs.

Great sigil... Looks like carpal tunnel to me.

Instead of spending daaaaays hitting 1 button for hours, maybe you could actually provide input into how to fix syndicates now?

But I suppose your syndicates are all maxed now and you don't care?

I don't blame you guys for milking a broken system but look at the result.

Anybody that tried to exploit Viver needs to sit down and keep quiet.

Enough time breaking the game. How about some input that will help us fix it now?

Update 15.2.0

Warframe Changes:

• Vauban’s Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod has received an improved visual effect to reduce visual clutter when cast multiple times and
  • Vauban’s Tesla beam from the Tesla Link Mod should now properly deal Slash damage.
  • Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).
  • Banish / Rift Walk will no longer stack energy regeneration when used on targets in a Cataclysm bubble.

Invoker_meets_Nevermore.jpg

This might be the worst attempt to fix a broken mechanic in a videogame I've ever seen.

The only reason Mag and Trin and Excal were even mildly useful was because of their "radius" abilities.

You could have easily fixed this by simply not tying syndicate reputation to affinity.

That would have fixed everything.

No, really.

Literally would have fixed everything, no changes needed to the rest of the frames.

Good lord.

So DE, at that meeting you held to determine what needed to go into the Viver hotfix did not a SINGLE one of you think to apply occam's razer and simply suggest to change Viver into something OTHER than interception? Cause, you know, that would have solved the issue right there. No other nerfs needed. Seriously, this has been such a giant waste of team resources just to irk your user base.

As a loyal consumer, I humbly urge you to reroll these nerfs and simply change Viver into something else. This is just SO unnecessary.

Well I guess now it's time to not touch Excal, Mag, or Trinity anymore. RIP Awesome frames, you will be missed.

DE, instead of nerfing the Warframes that make the Viver farm work so well, and thus end up punishing those who don't farm Viver, why not just change Viver from Interception to something that isn't as farmable. The Trinity nerf pretty much means she's useless, Excal might as well just not exist anymore, and Mag loses a lot of her utility. 

You can turn invisible when you jump. Although you wont get the chance to aim until you are at the jumps peak you get a few seconds to shoot one enemy.

I find it rather upsetting that Mag got the LOS nerf. When I was leveling Excal, radial blind felt rather useless on Corpus tilesets, since there's plenty of things blocking the LOS, and in a single use, only 1~2 enemies that were running aimlessly would be affects, everyone behind the crates would just keep on shooting. Mag being the most useful against Corpus, now can only affect the enemies running aimlessly and a couple of moas because the corpus maps are mostly corridors and obstacles all over the place, so you have to rely on those, very little enemies and on her wonky AoE to deal any damage with shield polarize.

It's mostly upsetting since there's plenty of AoE abilities that still don't have the LOS mechanic, and Mag, who has a very little amount of users (I can go for days without seeing one that isn't Rank 0, and even those ranks are mostly anything but her) got yet another reason for people to ignore her.

Honestly, Syndicate should get a buff on the points attribution, right now it's not really funny to play, get 20~50 points for missions that take over 10 minutes and get almost nowhere in weeks with all the content laughing at you from far away (content quality doesn't matter).

Rather than nerfing 4 of the most used frames on a single node, DE should've first checked why SO MANY people are doing it, and go from there rather than hastily nerfing 4 (5) abilities (and notice how Mag still has abilities that ignore walls).

People abused the node because syndicates take too much time to get nowhere (and take ridiculous sacrifices as well that makes us lose our points to rank up, that's way too high), if you don't farm a node for hours, and hours, and hours, you won't get any of that in the months to come.

This sounds too much of a rant than I wanted it to be, but I think it's time to start working on the syndicates already rather than on nerfs.

Also, Mags ultimate isn't nearly as good as shield polarize was, and even with the nerf, it's still not good, get some work on it.

Edited by Sorrow0110

• Excalibur’s Radial Javelin and Mag’s Shield Polarize will now check for line of sight when targeting enemies.
  • Trinity’s Energy Vampire now only benefits teammates who can see or can be seen by the targeted victim (victims remember who they have seen for a short duration).

Why is this the way Viver is fixed? This is the worst possible approach to the problem. It's like chopping away your head because of a headache. It doesn't do anything to solve the underlying issue and makes the situation even worse.

First of all, Viver became a thing because Reputation requirements are too high. Noone would submit themselves to hours of standing in one place pressing one button if higher Reputation levels where reachable through normal play in reasonable time. Nerfing frames which were useful for Viver is the most assbackwards way to deal with it. The community will just find another way to gain Rep easily. Playing simptomatic whack-a-mole is not the proper solution.

You need to adress the issue at the core. Why not lower the Rep requirements? Or buff the Rep gained from normal play? Or increase the reward for dailies? Or increase the number of available dailies? There are tons of ways to handle the situation other than just straight up decreasing the enjoyment of players who use affected frames and might have not touched the effing Viver once.

Edited by FedorHooch

Rip Excalibur

Rip Mag

Rip Trinity

So you have just killed 3 warframe that was not use that much by destroying something good finaly about them and not look at the big picture about the problems that we have whit syndicate for doing a mission like sabotage and you kill about 100 mobs you make about 50 syndicate points.

Ofc we will use viver whit the spawn they have on that map type but really you are just destroying warframe and not sort the system for how we get points is it just better to go back to Rhino again then and just stay on him for it just looks like this is what you like us to do.

Edited by Blazereiter

Please take a moment to calm yourself and remember to post appropriately and constructively. Frustrations are noted, but raging and being overall abusive will do nothing but accrue punishments to your accounts. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct to ensure your post meets quality standards. 

Abusive type, or spam-like posts are not tolerated.

Thank you.

To those who complained, are you happy, do you take pleasure in knowing that you had something to do with this?

RIP in peace Excalibur and Mag, you were nice while you lasted

How much deeper can Trinity be buried before she's completely dead?

so im just ganna out right state right now, if you are ganna do a sweeping LoS to SOME skills you now need to do it to ALL skills.

im not doing this to ruin peoples day but im tired of this whole some of this and some of that and leaving others out. this is an ALL or nothing kind of thing to do

you cant LoS Radial javs, but then leave rhino stomp out.

i will take all the flak for making this but this is truth when coming to changes like this you either do it to all skills or you dont do it at all.

Update 15.2.0

Warframe Changes:

Interception:

• Points can no longer sit neutral, they must be owned by either AI or players
  • Score now scaled directly by the number of points you have, instead of being reduced if the AI owns more.
  • Abandoned points (eg. was capturing but left point before completing the capture) now start to drain faster (5 seconds after leaving from 10 seconds) and drain back to the original state far quicker (at a rate of 25% per second)
  • Updated all point prefabs so the points will start captured by the AI and must be taken by the player, score does not start accruing until a player captures a point

How come I can only up vote this and not down vote it? These nerfs are too much! If you make one skill line of sight just make all abilities line of site. This way I can quit now and move on to something fun again.
Time to get flamed with that said.

viver will now use: a trinity. two saryn's. a frost so that everyone safely has line of sight. 

the level will be loaded more often. that's all that's changed here. frame nerf's to frames that we already on the low end is not the answer. of course people are mad, this is as bad as if someone nerfed ember. 

Furthermore you gave Nyx a buff...a frame that already has a S#&$ ton of goodies. DE seriously...can you stop touching things that aren't broken? 

Its not buff its just revert to old days when you could with duration Nyx just stop def waves ( thats why DE nerfed MC in first place ). Now it can dies so instead of spamming on one target you need find new one every wave and this will happen just like Bilbo spammers.

Trinity is now useless on any map with any kind of obstacles because of their broken sight system, excal (Poster boy of the game) is back in the garbage bin and Mag is same one-trick pony she always was, but way worse. And all they because you can't be asked to like put infested in viver? Wow. I am impressed.

To those who complained, are you happy, do you take pleasure in knowing that you had something to do with this?

RIP in peace Excalibur and Mag, you were nice while you lasted

How much deeper can Trinity be buried before she's completely dead?

its buried down along with Limbo xD,