Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You (De) Have To Nerf Everything, What Is Wrong With You?

-LEOSITH-

See, I´m a founder rank 17 and I´ve  played warframe for more than a year, got thousands of hours playing this game

and I swear I´ve seen good things, but the bad things I´ve seen are waaaymuch more. In this game the enemies have no

limit in their lives, shields, powers, etc. And every time we found a nice way to face them or gain exp, or gain credits or

whatever... DE have to nerf stuff.

Come ooon, we are trying to keep playing a game that is become more and more and more boring! 

The Rhino´s Ironskin was good, was that a problem to you? I mean did that afect you in some way? Nova´s power

(before you nerf it) what was wrong with that? Viver, and the way we found to gain those painfully points (by the way,

farming those points are like a pain, thanks for giving us alerts were we can farm 300 miserable points) Why do you

have to nerf everything? Instead of messing with the game, why don´t you create new planets, new maps, a new

solar system becouse we are getting tired of playing almost se same maps we already  know from long time

ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Or create a way to build more than one component at the same time if you have the resources needed to
do it (in case of formas)

I think you have better things to do instead of nerfing things that don´t affect you.

Actually nerfs are necesary thing when and where they must happen, I will admit that for balance does need to exist.

Unfortunately that they did to the frames solely because of viver was not one of those situations.

Pretty much

Nerfs are a lot easier to release than a full rework of a system. This "Band-Aid" seems to be DE taking the easy way out while they look to fix the syndicate system. I really hope that they revert these changes, and I pray that the syndicate system will be thoroughly looked into since the way it is now is not entertaining or rewarding.

The faster the syndicate system is fixed, the better off everyone will be.

What I do not understand is WHY is more important nerfing thigs that don´t affect them in any way! Instead of taking the time giving this game the things it really needs! Man I posted some of the things I think we should have, come on, aren´t you tired of playing in the same maps all over the time? I already know every single map in this game.... Isn´t it boring? gaining sindicate poits with their "alerts" was a nightmare... and playing in Viver was not a trick, it was a fair way to farm point, what do they want? Make us pay plats for points? I just don´t understand the way they think or where do they have theirs heads man :S

See, I´m a founder rank 17 and I´ve  played warframe for more than a year, got thousands of hours playing this game

and I swear I´ve seen good things, but the bad things I´ve seen are waaaymuch more. In this game the enemies have no

limit in their lives, shields, powers, etc. And every time we found a nice way to face them or gain exp, or gain credits or

whatever... DE have to nerf stuff.

Come ooon, we are trying to keep playing a game that is become more and more and more boring! 

The Rhino´s Ironskin was good, was that a problem to you? I mean did that afect you in some way? Nova´s power

(before you nerf it) what was wrong with that? Viver, and the way we found to gain those painfully points (by the way,

farming those points are like a pain, thanks for giving us alerts were we can farm 300 miserable points) Why do you

have to nerf everything? Instead of messing with the game, why don´t you create new planets, new maps, a new

solar system becouse we are getting tired of playing almost se same maps we already  know from long time

ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Or create a way to build more than one component at the same time if you have the resources needed to

do it (in case of formas)

I think you have better things to do instead of nerfing things that don´t affect you.

I am sorry to say, but devs do not care how much you played or what our opinion is. See the votes, first introduction of the excalibur's RB changes, etc.

contrary to popular believe, balance is needed even though it's PvE, read Volt_Creulerz document about balance in PvE and why it matters, though the examples given may be outdated, the point still remains the same correction, just read through it again and it has been updated to match recent weapons/frames... ish

Why Balance Matters

If Volt_Creulerz would like me to remove this link for whatever reason, he/she may PM me to do so

Edited by Ninjaboy00