Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Starter Mission Bugged

Markalreadyknows

So immediately after we got back from this latest patch (15.2.0) 2 of us tried to do the last mission on the quest to obtain the Archwing. Everything goes smoothly until we get to the part where we actually launch out and attach to our Archwing...It's not there! Then the quest continues, which leads to a funny situation that has us walking around in space. We can't finish the quest since we can't go up and down. We thought maybe it was because we were grouped. Tried it singularly and got the exact same results.

I've ran this mission about 6-8 times now and all does the same thing. I've changed settings, logged in and out, took out weapons, attachments and sentinel, nothing =\

I did rush the research, did some other quests in between tries.
Hopefully they fix this soon, I can't progress in the game so no real use playing until its fixed.

Yup I'm suffering from same issue, get to space, the archwing is supposed to deploy and attach.... but instead i'm running around on my feet in space on an invisible floor. Keep getting killed by lazers. 

I also rushed the archwing but now seems like a waste of 50 plat.

yeah same here!! Tried it like 4 or 5 times even tried logging out then back in. i ended up then switched to the kurburo egg quest because the other wasn't working and did that for THREE HOURS or MORE but didn't find an egg... SO I'M PRETTY UPSET... i mean i understand doing that quest 4 or 5 times to find the egg but over THREE HOURS...love the game, just hate that i cant keep moving on at the moment.

Yep, tried to help a new player with this mission as he was complaining about it being bugged. And it was completely bugged out. No way to complete the mission, I could further bug it out to survive the ships indefinately, but could go up or down and thus could not reach the objective.

Same here. I tried it 5 times, 3 solo and 2 coop, and I'm still walking in space until I get vaporized by a huge red laser or plasma thing. Quite annoying, I was so happy that my craft ended and couldn't wait to test it :/ For the record, I'm using a lvl 30 Frost frame. I'll try it with the Excalibur one, to see if it changes anything.

Edit : I tried with anther frame : same result -_- Can't wait for a fix !

Edited by Tenethiel