Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Starter Mission Bugged

Markalreadyknows

Sign me up for the, "It's busted" group. Going through the quest line, and when it is time for me to eject and get the archwing for the first time it doesn't show. The only thing flying was the two birds I gave to the Fomorian battleship as it fired on my Rhino.

"Is THAT all you got? Don't make me float/walk over there and smack you!"

Would be nice to get a, "We're looking into it".

I am getting this same issue. I just came back after a few months off and played again because Destiny and Halo: MCC are both broken.

Now I get on here to find that this game is broken as well.

What is this S#&$?

What caused this and when is this getting fixed? I want my damn Limbo pls.

Thanks

Sign me up for the, "It's busted" group. Going through the quest line, and when it is time for me to eject and get the archwing for the first time it doesn't show. The only thing flying was the two birds I gave to the Fomorian battleship as it fired on my Rhino.

"Is THAT all you got? Don't make me float/walk over there and smack you!"

Would be nice to get a, "We're looking into it".

They're too busy worrying about everyone b**ching and moaning about Viver and Uranus missions right now. :)

Didn't check in here before submitting a ticket about it, but I have the same issue. Have tried with multiple frames, verified my game files (through both the launcher and Steam) and have quit the game and relogged multiple times. Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I would really like to check out the Archwing stuff. I have verified that I have it equipped, and I did NOT rush the research on it. So there's my info.

OMG !!! I managed to finish it ON FOOT ! That was damn epic !

The trick is to use whatever is around (ships, spherical and cylindrical object, asteroids,...) to go down by walking under. You'll sometimes have to go back and around to go down enough.

It's quite long (took me around 30 minutes because I ended stuck in a ship, and managed to get out by letting the big laser thing killing me and then revived outside), and I recommand a solid frame to survive the four encounters with zepelins and their minions. But we can do it ! Now, I have to see if wings properly appears in other archwing modes...

Have fun tennos ! I hope this message with my poor english will help you !

Edit : Sadly, I can't try other Archwing missions, since the game continues to tell me that I need to get wings and complete the quest I just finished...

Edit 2 : Finally ! It worked perfectly after I closed the game and relaunched ! Go for it Tenos :D

Edited by Tenethiel

OMG !!! I managed to finish it ON FOOT ! That was damn epic !

The trick is to use whatever is around (ships, spherical and cylindrical object, asteroids,...) to go down by walking under. You'll sometimes have to go back and around to go down enough.

It's quite long (took me around 30 minutes because I ended stuck in a ship, and managed to get out by letting the big laser thing killing me and then revived outside), and I recommand a solid frame to survive the four encounters with zepelins and their minions. But we can do it ! Now, I have to see if wings properly appears in other archwing modes...

Have fun tennos ! I hope this message with my poor english will help you !

Edit : Sadly, I can't try other Archwing missions, since the game continues to tell me that I need to get wings and complete the quest I just finished...

Edit 2 : Finally ! It worked perfectly after I closed the game and relaunched ! Go for it Tenos :D

I would much rather do the mission as its intended to do it than try your epic way. At least you got past it.  But seeing as it'll be the intro to the control scheme for me, I'd really appreciate doing the mission as its intended to be done.

Hopefully someone will ask on the Dev stream tomorrow about this issue.

I would much rather do the mission as its intended to do it than try your epic way. At least you got past it.  But seeing as it'll be the intro to the control scheme for me, I'd really appreciate doing the mission as its intended to be done.

Hopefully someone will ask on the Dev stream tomorrow about this issue.

You could post your "question"/"complaint" here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344247-coming-soon-devstream-41-aftershow/

try use Zephyr and use her skill 1 to move around and avoid the cannon it can end this without wing.

Did this, and had to blow some revives since I didn't put Energy Siphon on my Zephyr, but did this and now further Archwing missions do indeed work for me with having successfully completed the mission using this method.

I ran into pretty much the same problem the others have described. I attempted the mission twice. Once, the game crashed as soon as I reached the portion where the Archwing is deployed. The second time, it let me "run" horizontally in space as others have described, but crashed when a Fomorian killed me and I tried to revive.

Same problem as Abattoirista. Just got my Archwing out of the Foundry and tried to do the Corpus Intelligence mission. All was fine until the actual Archwing segment began. I didn't have my Odonata equipped and I still had my normal weapons (Tiberon, Hikou Prime, Halikar, in case it's relevant). I could only walk around horizontally in space (can slide, but can't jump) and I forfeit the mission when I died.

I will wait for a fix before trying again I guess. :)

Ya I managed to get it done today as well.. though it seemed when I was doing it with someone, it bugged out by sending me back to the start area, relaunch from the breaking up ship and die immediately to the massive laser.  So I quit out from that one and started it up again but set it for solo only. I'd suggest definately doing it solo if you can.