Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Starter Mission Bugged

Markalreadyknows

Ya I managed to get it done today as well.. though it seemed when I was doing it with someone, it bugged out by sending me back to the start area, relaunch from the breaking up ship and die immediately to the massive laser.  So I quit out from that one and started it up again but set it for solo only. I'd suggest definately doing it solo if you can.

The mission is definitely solo-able, that's what I did for my run since no-one was running it at the time I was.

While being able to complete this, somehow, using a Zephyr frame, works great for people who have it, which would be mostly vets, or paying players, its not a viable solution for the masses.  I say this as a player who has paid.

As a pretty darn low level mission, you have to assume people aren't far from their starting gear, and are still assessing their interest in dropping dough on the game.  I mean... you can do it at Rank 2.

It's such a silly thing to upset people over.  Make Archwing missions accessible to people who have the wings built, with an option to do the "introduction" mission later if they want the content.  Until it gets fixed.

Right now, it's just incredibly frustrating, and keeping some of my pals from investing in the game.  Which... I'd like them to.  Because this is an awesome game.

It's getting a bit absurd waiting to get this addressed.  Just saying.  Hugs'n'Kisses.