Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Is Basically A Form Of Reputation So..

Zeromanicus

Why not integrate it into the Syndicate system more? A higher ranked player is more valuable to a Syndicate, they have better skills and mastery of different weapons, command more respect. The Syndicates should be vying to attract a Mastery rank 10+ player...

Shouldn't it follow they get either more reputation for their actions, or cheaper offerings.

From a meta standpoint, all veterans who play the game aggressively (ie, get everything from every update within a month) have left atm is Syndicate. Making it take ages for them to get some of the stuff, at least on the lower tiers is making people farm the game in increasingly boring ways. 

By the time a new player who started in U15 gets to Mastery rank 10, they're going to probably have a lot of reputation anyhow.

So up to a point, maybe mastery rank should confer some sort of bonus or discount.

Edited by Zeromanicus

this really takes care of 2 birds with one stone.

gives high mastery rank a really nice reward and softens the grind for syndicates.

dude... I'd give you a hug If i could!  Every post I read, and I just keep coming back to this one to re read it.

Really an nice idea in order to calm down frustration of player how have already spend 2000 Hours playing WF.

So many hours and too much needed for the fat grind of syndicate reputation...

Just to try some new abilites upgrade.

Rank as a muliplicator of final Standing of a mission? :3

*16 for my rank... Farming really could start to be interesting. :p

Edited by ZeGreymane