Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Queens Naieve With Good Intention?

Arlayn

After seeing this message I suspect the Queens are being lied to.

Warframe0555_zps5c5edd7b.jpg

What if the Queens are being led on by those who are on the field? The Queens never leave the throne room, and all the reports they get are from high members of the Grineer such as Vor, and Tengus. Its possible everything they have heard about the current Tenno current threat has been exaggerated. The Tenno so far have not used the Infested in a manner that threatens the solar system such as a plague, and the worst we have done with infested is make them into small guns, and melee weapons. Nothing that warrants great concern as much as the Archwing tech, and even that isn't a disgusting use of Infested in the manner of throwing the plague at them. They also said it was our fault the infested escape, but the infested did that on their own. Tengus also mentioned he blew up the base, but we were the ones who blew it up.

So my curiosity comes wondering... Are the Queens really evil, and out to get us with honest knowledge of us? Or are their actions since we have been awake based on paranoia, exaggeration, and lies construed to make the Tenno look like a serious threat to the Queens? Do they really know of us?

So basically the queens are the Emperor of Mankind and the generals and councilors are the $&*^s in the Council of High Lords?

It makes sense. I mean, high level Grineer seem to have a massive degree of operational freedom. We know that Sargas Ruk and Tengus have even butted heads on occasion. 

I don't think the Twin Queens would care if Ruk, Hek, and Tengus all killed each other, 'cause Regor could just breed more and better clones.

What's to say that Regor won't just make an army of clones loyal to him and overthrow the Queens??

HHHMMMMMM????

What's to say that Regor won't just make an army of clones loyal to him and overthrow the Queens??

HHHMMMMMM????

I argue that the queens are the biggest and baddest Grineer around, and they could kick any number of Grineer's &#! just together - not to mention the soldiers still loyal to them.

I'm also partial to the idea that the Grineer are raised on a healthy stream of propaganda that - save for the occasional fluke or two (Steel Meridian, Vor to an extent) - keeps them deathlessly loyal to the Queens. In the distant past there may have been a chance of a proto-Regor doing this, but, now, Regor is just as much a puppet for the Queens as anything.

I imagine that the Tenno make convenient scapegoats. Seriously, wouod you blame ME for stealing your lunch, or the murderous Space Ninjas notorious for clandestine supply raids?

TRICK QUESTION! I WAS A SPACE NINJA THE ENTIRE TIME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I'm also the guy that took the last cup of coffee without making a new pot!

I imagine that the Tenno make convenient scapegoats. Seriously, wouod you blame ME for stealing your lunch, or the murderous Space Ninjas notorious for clandestine supply raids?

TRICK QUESTION! I WAS A SPACE NINJA THE ENTIRE TIME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I'm also the guy that took the last cup of coffee without making a new pot!

Its the reason why Tenno have so many enemies. Only those who look past the propaganda see the Tenno as good. The fact Tengus lied to the Queens means she may also be a sucker to the propaganda spread on them. Maybe its all apart of Hek's plan to lead others to believe the Tenno are 100% evil

Just because some higher ups lie at times to the queens when it suits their goals doesn´t mean that the queens are powerless or that this happens all the time. Rather the queens strike me as something to be feared and a major F*** up like letting the infestation spread could easily get you killed or demoted (just watch the Vor&queens video). So Tengus probably only lies to safe his own skin from the wrath of the queens.

If that is the case, I have to wonder how such incompetent Queens became queens in the first place.

They's the biggest -> they's the strongest -> they's in charge.

They had the most teef.  (yay obscure references)

I think that'd be more how the Corpus choose their leaders.