Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really De?

Cryhunter059

You nerf a newly buffed frame because of a single node, that many people didn't even use? How about instead of "fixing" these "issues", we actually get some fixes for the real problems. I finally started using Excal again because of the buffs, but now it's back to the far corner of the inventory with rest of the underperforming frames for him.  Instead of "fixing" frames, how about you fix the Syndicate rep logic?

DE you're great, but honestly nerfing frames doesn't fix your broken syndicate system.

Edited by theclinton
cleaned

You nerf a newly buffed frame because of a single node, that many people didn't even use? How about instead of "fixing" these "issues", we actually get some fixes for the real problems. I finally started using Excal again because of the buffs, but now it's back to the far corner of the inventory with rest of the garbage frames for him. Honestly, this was one of the stupidest changes yet. Instead of "fixing" frames, how about you fix the Syndicate rep logic?

DE you're great, but honestly nerfing frames doesn't fix your broken syndicate system.

The line-of-sight changes had nothing to do with Viver.

Nice rant though. Shame it was impulsive, poorly thought out, and probably doomed to get locked.

You are super delusional if you think that.

No, I'm not. There were extensive developer posts over two months ago regarding Line-of-Sight changes.

There were a few implemented on accident during hotfixes that were quickly reverted, but they said to expect them to come back in the future.

Syndicates DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME.

Thanks for the insult though, buddy.

Nice rant though. Shame it was impulsive, poorly thought out, and probably doomed to get locked.

whether i agree with him or not, i don't think it was a "poorly thought out, and probably doomed to get locked" rant. i think he made his point pretty clear to understand, we are at an impasse aren't we? cause i disagree completely.

I don't have any credential to say that was "poorly derp hurrd rant" and you don't have it either.

Edited by Orbister

Then why were they nerfed? Mag, Excal, Trin, and Limbo were all the community's favorite frames for viver farming, and they certainly weren't particularly overbearing outside of that, so why? I mean, it's not like Nova, Rhino, Ember, Oberon, or even Mag's crush were nerfed in this fashion?

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

No, I'm not. There were extensive developer posts over two months ago regarding Line-of-Sight changes.

There were a few implemented on accident during hotfixes that were quickly reverted, but they said to expect them to come back in the future.

Syndicates DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME.

Thanks for the insult though, buddy.

Yeah about those LoS changes? That was for Radial Blind exclusively, it got out by a bug and they were brought back in, exclusively for it. That was actually for balancing Radial Blind for Excal's buff (and the bigger part of it is now undone).

You can say waht you want but clearly these changes were made exclusively because of viver, there were no reasons to drastically nerf those frames, no reasons to nerf them at all (Javelin basically had it's buff undone). Quite a coincidence that those particular powers were also the ones being used more often on viver right?

They specifically said that Excal abilities were going to be LoS'd in a future update after the buffs.

All. - Not just Blind.

Untrue, but show me the quote and convince me.

Never the less, the whole LOS idea was idiotic from the first moment on. Anyone with a decent amount of games time would know that.