Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Hacks?

Xenogear

this doesnt seem like feedback of any sort -_-

and people just like doing it. they jump in "get the best stuff" use it for a bit then leave. when you dont care enough about the game itself but still want to blow a few hours you can justify just about anything.

when you play solo you're not connected to the game, maybe players managed to change the data while playing solo: godmode? inf ammo? inf energy? (easy solo defense wave 200+)
I also think they were able to modify their drop/dropcount (more credits mats and xp)

so I think it was the right choice NOT to forget to add some anti cheat mechanism

See, Usually People Get hacks/Scripts to Troll People, or to have a "Virtual" Advantage over everyone else. ( Me Pointing out the Obvious)

List of Reasons/So Called "Benefits"

-Sometimes People want to get Ahead in Leader boards, without hacking them directly.

-Look indirectly Better than everyone else.

-Cannot play the Game.

-See, playing the Game as a Grind, so they "Speed' things up a Bit.

-ETC, ETC.

This is a PvE game, People will Hack Everything Electronic in sight... Does not even matter what the product is.

As you can maybe tell, I do not Like Hacking/Scripting at all, Defeats the purpose of what was intended.

Dealt With it enough in DayZ as an Admin.

But there is my Explanation, People are People.

when you play solo you're not connected to the game, maybe players managed to change the data while playing solo: godmode? inf ammo? inf energy? (easy solo defense wave 200+)

I also think they were able to modify their drop/dropcount (more credits mats and xp)

so I think it was the right choice NOT to forget to add some anti cheat mechanism

Drops are client-side?!? O_o

Huh, well at least now I understand why some people did it :P

Drops are client-side?!? O_o

Huh, well at least now I understand why some people did it :P

if you can be offline, while in solo mode, reconnect before you go to the extraction point/fail the mission you get back to the game