A Possible 'solution' To 15.2.0

Syllabea

So reading the patch notes, it seems like DE changed 3 frames and an entire game mode to stop players from farming for standing on one node. From what i'm foreseeing, there will be a new team buildup with probably two Trinities (one for each damage dealer) and with other high damage nukers like Saryn and Nova.

Here's my 'solution' to this dilemma:

We revert the changes to Excalibur, Mag, and Trinity, and also roll back Interceptions to how they were before this patch, and also revert Viver to be where it was before the points were moved. Instead, we give players with higher mastery ranks a bonus on received Standing with Syndicates. This would allow newer players to still have the slow, constant trickle of Standing as they rank up and play the game while also allowing older players to advance in the ranks quickly to get the mods that they could use right away. It would be on a by-account basis. So a Mastery 2 player would get, say 120 Standing, while the Mastery 12 would get somewhere around 250 or so. (These numbers are arbitrary and are used as an example and not a gauge of Standing scale)

Thoughts?

I don't agree with the reversion of the Intereption mission type as the changes simply made it make sense, from my point of view. It's their consoles, their territory and their transmissions it makes no sense the points would start off with no alignment to the enemies in the mission.

I do agree with the scaling of standing as it would give another reason to progress through the mastery ranks as well as reward veteran players for playing the game and allow for a more enjoyable progression rate through the Syndicate ranks.

I don't agree with the reversion of the Intereption mission type as the changes simply made it make sense, from my point of view. It's their consoles, their territory and their transmissions it makes no sense the points would start off with no alignment to the enemies in the mission.

It makes for crappy gameplay though.

It makes for crappy gameplay though.

How so? From what I've read it promotes online play and needs some solo optimization. Perhaps if you're running the mission solo the spawn should be reduced and maybe degradation times should be slower allowing for easier capturing.