Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fun Is Being Nerfed Out Of The Game

UndeadGhostWarrior

Why do other players have to suffer because the recent nerf was handled wrong? the line of sight nerfs are getting ridiculous. 

so now because of 1 node 3 FRAMES WERE NERFED . why couldnt u have just deleted the viver node instead? The amount of frames thats actually fun to use is dwindling rapidly.

The amount of points gained from missions now is too little, i can honestly say now without a doubt i would not bother wasting any points on buying a sigil when the amount of work needed to get 25k is hours and hours of grinding.

When will we get a proper solution to problems instead of nerfing it everytime?

CAN WE PLEASE GET A RESPONSE TO THIS?

i am dissapointed in the way things were handled

Can't really speak for trin but excal and mag were barely nerfed (barring the wierd bug where she can't target herself)

As far as syndicates are concerned the grind is awful as it stands now I do agree.

Edited by Letter13
Removed spam

Can't really speak for trin but excal and mag were barely nerfed (barring the wierd bug where she can't target herself)

As far as syndicates are concerned the grind is awful as it stands now I do agree.

The problem is that RJ like RB, is unreliable now. How do I know where will pop up an enemy not blinded / hit by javelin. It is like having a selective stomp...

I feel that RJ has still not addressed one the main issues it has, probably similiar to Mag's crush as well: Insanely long casting times for such little benefit. You're more likely to die than kill anything, especially with LoS now, enemies can pop around the corner after you've started casting and down you.

Edited by SgtFlex

The problem is that RJ like RB, is unreliable now. How do I know where will pop up an enemy not blinded / hit by javelin. It is like having a selective stomp...

In the missions I played to test this, I didn't really run into those issues. Partially because it is really rare for an enemy to sneak up behind you (the only real place that RJ will most likely miss it's targets unless you don't scope out out where enemies are to gauge the effectiveness of your skills or requirements of their use) and then sit around a corner silently not shooting you until you radial javelin, then come out and shoot you. I could see this being an issue in survivals, and solo interceptions maybe, but most other missions this  isn't going to be that big of a deal.The other reason I didn't really encounter those issues is because I always look in the direction I'm being shot from to quickly determine the threat :\ if you arent' doing that in a shooter and just expect your abilities to be an instant saving grace then I'm sorry but for high level play you might want to consider adjusting your tactics.

We shouldn't be able to 100% expect our abilities to be the instant solution to all of our problems when not used with skill by the player. If you can press any button and just not worry about anything it's going to end with a game that supplies instant gratification and quick loss of interest when the "challenge" is gone.

Edit: Maybe stomp should be more selective as well (and I say this as someone who mainly plays rhino)

WIth this it is fair: "Maybe stomp should be more selective as well (and I say this as someone who mainly plays rhino)". But I still won't like the "new wf":

The problem is on high level the whole point of RJ was that it hit everything around you. After all it was an ultimate.

I had to worry. RJ efficieny droped radically at higher levels. At let"s face it, on Mercury every ability "works".

Also Radial Blind's stun was so short that I had to worry that I kill the enemy in time.