Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Thoughts And Apology Before Hiatus.

FATEdPondera

They are. If it's something they've done in the game but it backfires, it is their fault.

The problem with this is sometimes the bad things are needed to make the game better. To be honest all the press 4 kill all abilities need to be nerfed at some point in time. Made weaker so that players are forced to engage more properly with the enemy. At the same time the enemy AI, melee, weaponry as a whole, and the approach into combat needs an entire revamp. As it is I can't keep playing Viver, or Cerberus its painfully boring, not even fun... If it were killing a boss over, and over that got good stuff I would do it because its fun. Heck killing Lephantis was a blast, and a true joy to help people reach him for farming Nekros. This is a whole new ball game. This Viver has proven the entirety of Warframe is broken.

What Warframe needs is a fix on its entire combat system, stealth system, Syndicate system, and entertainment value. Farming can be fun when done right. However at the moment standing around forever in an interception mission casting 4, and shooting over, and over in the same manner with no real engagement kind of gets boring after awhile. This has shown great flaws in the system, and has very blatantly showed DE its own flaws. The game needs a revamp in the combat system. We the players who have given suggestions, and DE who has read them are both at fault. We asked for many things, but never focused on the real issue.

"Engagement" value...

its your fault after all!!!!
give me 10p, ill forgive.
kidding. its d.e.s fault selecting your feedback anyways and implementing it.

the only buff we will ever need for frames are ADDED CC UTILITY. 
abilities nowadays are cheap to even use. and not fun

You suggested several options, DE just took the easiest to implement without changing a whole Syndicate system that is clearly not working.

While I admit that once reading your old topic I felt shiver down my spine, I hoped DE would have taken a rework/fix seriously, which they clearly didn't.

Excalibur just reworked and now nerfed? Come on, don't let me talk about it.

Agreed, they are just running around and fixing the symptoms of a problem. They need to look at syndicate reputation gain as a whole, and most likely do a complete overhaul, to properly fix it. Nerfs to things isn't the solution, because there will always be something powerful enough that can be spammed.