Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Us Grind, Will Not Make Us Give You Money

Doughalo2

Its the truth, what makes a game successful is how fun it is to play, If DE doesn't realize this they are arrogant and ignorant. 

Nerfing mods to 50 per game/map for "performance" is the biggest lie I have ever seen.

Do you guys know how many Rare 5 cores it takes to max blind rage ??? 396 Rare 5 cores...

This is utterly disgusting.

In 1000 hours of this game i have maxed at least 70% of my Rank 10 mods at least once. Greed

Its funny because if De made less grind and more physics/ mechanics for warframe, and let us buy cosmetics because we love and support the game, more people would be happy to !!!! 

Dont get me wrong, I love warframe and im not leaving, because it is a beautiful moving piece of art, that breaths potential!! but it needs less grinding, that is why i made this post.

Thankyou.

Its funny because if De made less grind and more physics/ mechanics for warframe, and let us buy cosmetics because we love and support the game, more people would be happy to !!!! 

Dont get me wrong, I love warframe and im not leaving, because it is a beautiful moving piece of art, that breaths potential!! but it needs less grinding, that is why i made this post.

Thankyou.

ill agree with this bit, ill leave the rest in your hands.

DE doesn't realize this they are arrogant and ignorant. 

Nerfing mods to 50 per game/map for "performance" is the biggest lie I have ever seen.

This is utterly disgusting.

The dissapointing thing is that u are right. They handled the situation completely wrong. The node should have just been deleted instead of nerfing frames

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

the title is about right, but honestly in what mission other than viver, u will have 50+ unpicked mods? maybe long run of tower survival?(i'm talking about really long run, like 2+ hours)

Any time I nekros'd for a squad, I wouldn't have been considered to have been doing my role if I had managed to keep the number of unpicked mods under 50. A large number of farming setups also easily hit this cap, such as on Kiste, Ceres. You don't want to move from certain spots because it kills the spawns, and the spawn rate there is no where near an Interceptions.

Any time I nekros'd for a squad, I wouldn't have been considered to have been doing my role if I had managed to keep the number of unpicked mods under 50. A large number of farming setups also easily hit this cap, such as on Kiste, Ceres. You don't want to move from certain spots because it kills the spawns, and the spawn rate there is no where near an Interceptions.

no, kiste u dont hit 50 mod cap easily, even with nekros. i'm not sure about u but on average i get ~40 mods in total after a kiste pub