Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lesson Of Life To The Players

Phoenix86

Question

If u got something like a farming strategy,

if u got something like a sweet spot to gather something quickly and efficiently

if u got something "too good to be true"

Dont share it here.

It will be discovered soon or later, but it will take more time at least.

People are saying the rewards aren't that great but they still want them anyway. 

People dont have anything left to do... neglecting the syndacate's farm/grind would mean admit that U15 brought basically nothing to warframe.

Not doing that, as a veteran, would leave me with 2 options:

- keep doing what i was doing before U15 admitting it basically never came out (Archwings = 0 interest to me)

- quit -again-

People are saying the rewards aren't that great but they still want them anyway.  That's human nature especially in Warframe.  

I'm sure some of the rewards are fairly good but are they good enough that after grinding Rep points at the current (non-Viver) rate for six months I have enough to get one Mod.  After sacrificing a Forma, Potato and two Prime parts (and not even junk ones) to get there.  It had better be damn good

+1

People dont have anything left to do... neglecting the syndacate's farm/grind would mean admit that U15 brought basically nothing to warframe.

Not doing that, as a veteran, would leave me with 2 options:

- keep doing what i was doing before U15 admitting it basically never came out (Archwings = 0 interest to me)

- quit -again-

for us who playing long time enough this is a deadend and the

true interest is on events and testing major updates

If u got something like a farming strategy,

if u got something like a sweet spot to gather something quickly and efficiently

if u got something "too good to be true"

Dont share it here.

It will be discovered soon or later, but it will take more time at least.

I've made the first thread about Viver and explained most of the stuff, and now I'm really mad for doing that. I know that eventually it would've made it's way to the forums and would've been nerfed, but now I didn't even get to really use it. I only got to rank 4 on my Perrin Sequence BROndicate...

Seriously, if you have ANY strategy whatsoever - DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS! DON'T LET DE MAKE EVERYTHING BORING AGAIN!

I've made the first thread about Viver and explained most of the stuff, and now I'm really mad for doing that. I know that eventually it would've made it's way to the forums and would've been nerfed, but now I didn't even get to really use it. I only got to rank 4 on my Perrin Sequence BROndicate...

Seriously, if you have ANY strategy whatsoever - DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS! DON'T LET DE MAKE EVERYTHING BORING AGAIN!

bart-getting-choked-o.gif

Lol i'm joking obviously, ahahahah, had to make a laugh and relief a bit of stress and anger :p