Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lex Is Too Small Xd

overdosed

So, yeah didnt find another thread about that, but damn for being a handcannon, the Lex sure is small.

How can the most powerful handgun also be the smallest one of them all? Dont know how many ppl feel the same way but a good buff to the Lex's size would be awesome xD

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28439-lex-personal-thoughts/

i made a post a few weeks back about this. 

this is what i got as a response.

littlegun.jpg?w=360&h=393

If they make a revolver skin or high power pistol like a revolver, it'd better be faster firing.

I think you are missing the point of game balance xD High Dmg => Low Rof. If youve been a gamer long enough you would know that this is an unwritten rule that cant be overriden just for funs sake because itll destroy the balance of any game.

Well here downunder the deadliest things are tiny. I mean, look at dropbears. You wouldn't think it, but those koala sized buggers can take down a kangaroo. 

Lol, the australians are the biggest trolls in the world haha dangerous koalas and S#&$ xD

Edited by overdosed

I dunno I never found Lex's size to be an issue. Personally I dislike huge frames on pistols. Something like Desert Eagle, just seems silly. I fired S&W500 (gun in above picture), I dunno. I personally find them more of a hilarious invention than something to take seriously (outside of hunting bears or so). I know in game and lore wise they can handle hard kicking weapons but holding a massive hand cannon seems a bit silly to me. Still having an extra skin to chose from can't hurt.

i dont think anyone wants a huge LEX, just a little bit larger

overdosed, on 25 Apr 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

I think you are missing the point of game balance xD High Dmg => Low Rof. If youve been a gamer long enough you would know that this is an unwritten rule that cant be overriden just for funs sake because itll destroy the balance of any game.

I like the Unica 6, basically a blowback operated revolver with the barrel lined up with the bottom of the cylinder. If there is a skin, it should be based off the Unica 6 or Chiappa Rhino's design.

http://youtu.be/ftNs2BYXsUw

Doesn't have to be stronger than the Lex, which is basically a portable .50 AE pistol (or some crazy foooture round). I'd like something where I can fan that hammer and have it hit harder than a Lato Vandal.

Edited by Vaskadar

I like the Unica 6, basically a blowback operated revolver with the barrel lined up with the bottom of the cylinder. If there is a skin, it should be based off the Unica 6 or Chiappa Rhino's design.

http://youtu.be/ftNs2BYXsUw

Doesn't have to be stronger than the Lex, which is basically a portable .50 AE pistol (or some crazy foooture round). I'd like something where I can fan that hammer and have it hit harder than a Lato Vandal.

Still, more damage will always equal slower rate of fire. Stronger than lato vandal would mean slower than lato vandal :P

I don't want to go too far off the deep end cause I really like the lex, and it feels to me like this thread should have been in the art section. Bt yea I agree with the premise, change no stats at all and make a physically bigger looking gun. It would probably be enought just to multiply the current model times three, but given the power and accuracy it should look bigger in my hand.