Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Post 15.2

MixterFox

Slash Dash is still useless. Damage at that level can be done with a bullet from an automatic and pointless mobility when all weapons can copter now. Give it melee counter/damage and force bleed proc.

Radial Blind LoS has made this kinda meh but it still turns combat off for a while. Still the only decent ability Excalibur has.

Super jump is next to useless when moas see you while invisible. Is effected my power strength instead of range or duration so if you spec for blind this becomes a normal jump that cost 10 energy. Still doesn't keep momentum, let you use it from wall runs, is situational and next to useless when areal melee coptering is a thing(yes you can copter after it but no maps call for this).

Radial Javelin I don't really care if It's gonna have LoS again but at least make throw multiple javelins again to make it worth something. Being able to deal damage somewhat if you spec for it isn't asking for too much. Maybe 2x power strength as mutishot?

Also Armour buff to maybe 100, that way hes at least somewhat able to take a hit in melee.

Slash Dash is still useless. Damage at that level can be done with a bullet from an automatic and pointless mobility when all weapons can copter now. Give it melee counter/damage and force bleed proc.

Radial Blind LoS has made this kinda meh but it still turns combat off for a while. Still the only decent ability Excalibur has.

Super jump is next to useless when moas see you while invisible. Is effected my power strength instead of range or duration so if you spec for blind this becomes a normal jump that cost 10 energy. Still doesn't keep momentum, let you use it from wall runs, is situational and next to useless when areal melee coptering is a thing(yes you can copter after it but no maps call for this).

Radial Javelin I don't really care if It's gonna have LoS again but at least make throw multiple javelins again to make it worth something. Being able to deal damage somewhat if you spec for it isn't asking for too much. Maybe 2x power strength as mutishot?

Also Armour buff to maybe 100, that way hes at least somewhat able to take a hit in melee.

Well... this make decision much easier, play less Excalibur (or non at all)..... no need to grind rep point for his augment useless Javelin mod.... Super Jump???? Just pick Zephyr... she can jump much higher and i bet any direction melee can do better..... Slash Dash??? i didn't know this skill exist... what it does?

Well... this make decision much easier, play less Excalibur (or non at all)..... no need to grind rep point for his augment useless Javelin mod.... Super Jump???? Just pick Zephyr... she can jump much higher and i bet any direction melee can do better..... Slash Dash??? i didn't know this skill exist... what it does?

it makes excal dash in a stright line and hit all enemies in his path with an energy skana or if u are using ur melle it uses it in the animation.

does less damage compaired to rhino charge 

srry for bad english>.>

seriously? before U15.2 everyone wants him in their squad, now no ones even brings his name up.........gee

none ever wanted him, it just happened that he was the one with the bigged range/no LoS ulti which worked wonders with Mag shield polarize

if someone else had a bigger range ulti, all would have been using that frame and not cali