Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calm Down

BerelHawdos

I think it's time to calm down. DE have got the message and will probably be addressing our issues with the patch in a hotfix soon. Also please don't quit the game because of this. Take a break if you need it, but don't quit. DE don't have a history of doing this and I consider them a good developer. Are we really going to forget all the good they've done on account of one bad decision?

We'll assume that DE won't get the message until an official reply is made.

After all, we the warframe community have made our points repeatedly ever since U15 was implemented, and still they pushed on.

They are notorious for their slow official statements. Remember the perfect world fiasco? The only reason that happened was their slow reply.

Honestly, I'm expecting a reply first thing in the morning. If we do not get an official statement today then I expect to see the U15.2 thread at ~60-80 pages before the next Devstream.

DE I love you and I want to support you, but this has been one of the most stupidest changes I have ever seen.

We'll assume that DE won't get the message until an official reply is made.

After all, we the warframe community have made our points repeatedly ever since U15 was implemented, and still they pushed on.

^ this,

reverse the nerf to the 3 frames, change tileset to viver, increase rep gains (or reduce rep requirements) and let's forget about all this mess

I think it's time to calm down. DE have got the message and will probably be addressing our issues with the patch in a hotfix soon. Also please don't quit the game because of this. Take a break if you need it, but don't quit. DE don't have a history of doing this and I consider them a good developer. Are we really going to forget all the good they've done on account of one bad decision?

You clearly haven't been there for the Rhino nerf, did you, when in a single patch they just killed Rhino, until they came up with a solution and remade his skills

Also, NO. Calming down means accepting something and moving on, if you would like to please do so. I support those who fight till the end.

The thing is...

This has all happened before, far too many times to count.  It happens almost every other patch.  DE just isn't learning, and as a Founder that disturbs me.

think about it like this, de is a parent and most of the community is a child.

the child throws a complete tantrum about not getting something he wants, the parent ( as parents do ) either gets mad or just continues to let the child go on, but in the end the child won't get his/her way. now this my not be true for all but it is possibly the main cause from people just out right yelling/disgracing/insulting/and just being plain rude to DE

maybe we should just stop giving feedback all together ?

example; people gave feedback on syndicate reputation = 3 warframes getting nerfed into the ground

seems to be doing more harm than good

i kinda see at people just complain and whine so much ( the real whiners and complainers) that DE gives them what they want, but in a twisted way. usually those people end up ruining everything for everyone else sadly, as is life.

meh, if people want to leave because they cant powerfarm something as pointless as syndicate rep, then let them. 

I dont get it though, every time players discover a way to play the game revolving around pressing one button repeatedly to reach unintended levels some frame bites the dust when DE finds out about it, yet players continues to find new ways and keep getting surprised when the ban hammer mercilessly crashes down on the frame.

what bad decision are you talking about?

fixing some ability's?

stop you whining and L2P

You clearly haven't been there for the Rhino nerf, did you, when in a single patch they just killed Rhino, until they came up with a solution and remade his skills

Also, NO. Calming down means accepting something and moving on, if you would like to please do so. I support those who fight till the end.

Didn't Rhino's Iron skin make him literally invulnerable before the nerf? Isn't that kind of a justified nerf then?

Calming down means calmly waiting for a reply. Spamming the forums more and raging will not get us one faster.

The thing is...

This has all happened before, far too many times to count.  It happens almost every other patch.  DE just isn't learning, and as a Founder that disturbs me.

Care to elaborate and offer proof?

Edited by BerelHawdos

Honestly, I'm expecting a reply first thing in the morning. If we do not get an official statement today then I expect to see the U15.2 thread at ~60-80 pages before the next Devstream.

DE I love you and I want to support you, but this has been one of the most stupidest changes I have ever seen.

not sure... are you talking about archwing? sounds like archwing to me

meh, if people want to leave because they cant powerfarm something as pointless as syndicate rep, then let them. 

I dont get it though, every time players discover a way to play the game revolving around pressing one button repeatedly to reach unintended levels some frame bites the dust when DE finds out about it, yet players continues to find new ways and keep getting surprised when the ban hammer mercilessly crashes down on the frame.

After this 3, there will be more Warframes doing the same thing.

DE is only fixing the symptom, not fixing the root cause.

Root cause is map too small and mobs spawn too fast.

Solution ?

Fix 1 of them.

Edited by fatpig84

think about it like this, de is a parent and most of the community is a child.

the child throws a complete tantrum about not getting something he wants, the parent ( as parents do ) either gets mad or just continues to let the child go on, but in the end the child won't get his/her way. now this my not be true for all but it is possibly the main cause from people just out right yelling/disgracing/insulting/and just being plain rude to DE

That is true when parents are right and know better than the child, this is not the case, they have made a clear mistake by taking the easy way out of the viver problem.

After this 3, there will be more Warframes doing the same thing.

DE is only fixing the symptom, not fixing the root cause.

Root cause is map too small and mobs spawn too fast.

Solution ?

Fix 1 of them.

then people would complain about it still.

it really doesn't matter what DE does, people will always complain or be unhappy. sure les would be unhappy, but still they would be unhappy

That is true when parents are right and know better than the child, this is not the case, they have made a clear mistake by taking the easy way out of the viver problem.

ture. i respect your opinion