Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Sidearm?

TheKingOfAllNoobs

Question

MR4? by the time you're MR10 what you built at MR4 will be almost irrelevant, you'll need to build and level so many weapons in between now and then that 'end game' right now is totally meaningless.

example:

end game is usually referred to post-MR10, infinite scaling enemies. so endless T4 defense. no one will invite someone lower than MR12(in some cases) on T4 runs, so you're hundreds of hours away from end game.

now if you want a good weapon that's understandable, but end game in Warframe is NOT like other MMO's(Diablo, WoW etc.). it's not defined by finishing the lore quests and it's not as quick to level up as other MMO's.

so, a good weapon that is still viable in T4?

Pyrana, Bronco Prime(Ak or solo), Marelok, any of the throwing weapons, Detron, Brakk, Lex Prime, these are the weapons most seen in T4's.

but for right now? just build anything you like the look of and keep it if you like it. to upgrade your MR you need to level weapons and frames, so between now and MR10 you've got loads and loads of frames and weapons to level up, so my advise is build all the weapons recommended. literally all of them.

Edited by d1sc1p1e

Uh.  No.

Boltor Prime

Damage: 55

RoF: 10

Base DPS: 550

* Serration * Split Chamber * Shred = 3600 DPS

Twin Gremlins

Damage: 30

RoF: 5

Base DPS: 150

* Hornet Strike * Barrel Diffusion * Lethal Torrent = 2150 DPS

Gremlins are 59% as powerful as a single Boltor Prime. Even the superiority of pistol mods can't catch up.

(Which is more a matter of the Boltor Prime being completely overpowered, but there ya go)

I like that analysis! I haven't decided yet though.. Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs