Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wipe after closed beta?

squadRAWR

So long as they reimburse Platinum.

I'm already feeling some market buyer's remorse over here on both credits and platinum so I wouldn't mind a wipe...

But since some did pay cash, I don't feel like there will be a wipe, especially if there wasn't even one for the supposedly long run the game has had so far (stuff from since October), I wouldn't know since I started playing 2 days ago.

There was a discussion about that somewhere in the forum after the last wipe and what came up is that it isnt really like they want to wipe all accounts again once OB start but it might happen in case some sort of issue show up with the next updates so they might be forced to wipe everything again.

I dont get it why theres a need for a wipe out ? if i new it,i would probably been trolling around the beta and not spamming war level @ mars all day long in order to get Mag stuff or farm earth to get rubedo.I mean,we kept this game on a close watch,we sign for beta,we tested it,we love it,we posted bugs,problems,quick fixes,why cant we keep our stats and earns ? because its not fair for the new players ? i mean most of us signed in for the beta months ago,we checked our e-mails reguraly in hope to get the keys,so all this attention and devotion towards a game beta = something.The new players should paid more attention,its not our fault if they didnt sign in,they didnt care less for the beta,there are many game examples out there,BF3,GOW3 where the beta was released early for some players that buy,did something and the stuff earned by this players in the betas was kept for themselves,altought this was seen as a unfair act by those you were not involved in the betas,but hey,lets be honest here thats the typical point of view of some who is not willing to pay,do,take some time to see whats going on and when someone tells them about it.They all come around running their mouths,hey what about me...thats unfair...it happends all of the time games,real life.

Edited by Vohen