Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Because Of The New Line Of Sight There Will Be Trouble

Zakharon

Ever have that issue where there is an enemy in the wall or in the floor you can not SEE well because of the new line of sight on Excalibur and Mag, you will never get them! Good luck Tenno trying to move on to the next wave or get out of that mission.

well from what i've gathered DE cares about nerfs a lot more than bugfixes and buffs to underpowered weapons, so you'l probably see a lot more nerfs before the unusable weapons and skills will get buffed and the bugs that have been appearing since closed beta will be fixed

well from what i've gathered DE cares about nerfs a lot more than bugfixes and buffs to underpowered weapons, so you'l probably see a lot more nerfs before the unusable weapons and skills will get buffed and the bugs that have been appearing since closed beta will be fixed

DE: Hmm someone found a reliable way to farm for the reputation point! We better stop them, we made Reputation farming as painful as we could!

*alarms blaring* 

*Hits giant red Nerf button hidden in the giant Excalibur statue head*

DE: Hit it one more time for good measure! 

*hits*

DE:We just saved the world!

You should know this will be fixed, they always address major issues like this and it helps to report these problems to them directly.

Enemies inside walls have been around since I joined warframe, thats a year and a half now.

Sorry, but it wont get fixed, its allways added as a fix every month and we still get enemies stuck in walls.