Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Response To The Unjustifiable Horrific Nerf Update

UndeadGhostWarrior

There were multiple ways to handle viver.

-Delete the node

-change it to another game type

-change the map itself to a different layout

YET 3 frames and an entire game mode was changed?  what about all the other people who never ran viver?

Players would have not resorted to such means to gain standing points if the system to get it wasn't a grind wall that would dwarf the great wall of china. If we followed the syndicate missions itl take half a year plus just to get 1 mod.

And a FEW years to probably get even half.

Instead of such major nerfs why not delete viver and add sigil multipliers to get standing points? of increase syndicate mission points.

I feel like DE has stopped listening to the community and the second something sounds exploited or out of place it gets nerfed. is that going to be the reaction of all future problems if they arise?

Can't wait to see how they're going to ignore the whole issue during the next livestream.

Just a guess but they could have a pre-defined list of talking points for the next livestream. Anyone who brings up topics outside the talking points would be hauled out the door by the Grustrag Three.

(In case anyone hasn't figured it out already, that was a joke.)

There were multiple ways to handle viver.

-Delete the node

-change it to another game type

-change the map itself to a different layout

YET 3 frames and an entire game mode was changed?  what about all the other people who never ran viver?

Players would have not resorted to such means to gain standing points if the system to get it wasn't a grind wall that would dwarf the great wall of china. If we followed the syndicate missions itl take half a year plus just to get 1 mod.

And a FEW years to probably get even half.

Instead of such major nerfs why not delete viver and add sigil multipliers to get standing points? of increase syndicate mission points.

I feel like DE has stopped listening to the community and the second something sounds exploited or out of place it gets nerfed. is that going to be the reaction of all future problems if they arise?

Line of Sight nerfs applied to the frames used to farm Viver was actually a player suggested idea:

2) Make powers no longer go through walls. Now this does kind of make sense. Look at Mag's crush. She has to wrap an enemy in magnetism, magnetize their bones, and attract them toward each other for damage to occur. This isn't' a cudgel. It's a scalpel. So why does it work on enemies she can't see? Excalibur's radial javelin is more of a spray and pray weapon, but the environment SHOULD stop it.

I think this is one of the worst fails DE ever made. That Excalibur nerf while ago was terrible, but now this HUGE nerf! Just WTF. Why do you have to nerf 4 warframes because of just one node! The Viver problem hasn' even been fixed 'cause lots of people are running it with different frames and they're getting their 5k points as usual

It's one second of silence from DE about the nerfs for every afinity point gained on Viver during this period.

Edited by Slaytanic93

Well just got the prime access for nyx prime and to this days her absorb is still broken i think the DE don't care about the players anymore im thinking about deleteing this game and never epenting the 1600p ive got left and not using the 50 days left on the boosters because getting ticked off every week because DE's priorities are wrong is something i don't like doing. and whats with all the power's being nerfed all the time COD advanced warframe is starting to have better powers than a syfy space shooter, something wrong.

The community deserves an official response from DE as we are becoming restless and worried of the state the game is becoming because of the decisions and directions it is heading we need to be assured that it is still the game we love. Right now the biggest concern which is game breaking should be addressed instead of just distracting the fan base with additional content. Once this has been addressed the community can move on and things will be back to normal and we can finally support the game we love again.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Yupe. It's some DE bull crap... I never played Viver cause frankly nothing in any of the syndicates is worth the grind. I never understood what people wanted so bad, haha. But that's just my opinion.

And they will completely ignore the change, just like they've ignored Dark Sectors, rare resource drop nerfs, among many other looonnng standing community concerns (braton prime anyone?)

We better get used to this new DE.

You can't just punish people for finding a way around a poorly designed system.

Oh, they absolutely can. They listened to the community. The wrong subgroup of the community, but someone suggested this. They can punish users and refuse to respond to the issue as they have thus far. And that's because it's beta, and they reserve the right to change the game as they see fit. As it is now, I'm better off saying screw powers and playing with melee and a penta, at least on those three frames.

So yeah the LOS Nerf isterrible. I was playing Excalibur to test the los. If you have enemies behind you looking else where they will not be affected by Radial Jav. Same with trin Energy vamp. Can we undo this Nerf.

I mean many other warframes ability's can go through walls. Rhino's stomp, World on fire, Overload, The list goes on. Now while I bring this up I don't want you to Nerf all of them. But at least want all frames to be on an Equal playing field. Back before the buff of Excalibur, that made it so Radial could go through walls I sold him because of all the other frames ability's could go though walls. When You buffed him I was happy to play Excalibur again. I mean truly happy to go farm him spend 40 plat on getting him a slot and a potato. With the Nerf I feel like I wasted 40 plat.

If you want to Nerf Viver the all capping nod thing is fine, moving the nods farther out was good.

Unfortunately, they listen to a small, vocal subset. Honestly, it seems like most of the recents nerfs are aimed at veteran players, and seems to be inline with their policy of making sure content is equally accessible to new players as it is to veterans (one of the reasons we have almost no content that can't be accessed fairly quickly by new players, and no endgame; there's a post by DE somewhere thats been archived about this). The recent nerfs to those frames are in reaction to them being used for viver, and were only viable there thanks to high ranked, specific loadouts. Several previous changes are similar in nature, a general nerf to something that only worked to begin with because of the immense amount of time and resources players put into building them.

Why nerf Viver when new players can get to it? Nerf the frames that only veterans can field the loadouts required to take advantage of Viver instead. seems to be the thought there.

So yeah the LOS Nerf isterrible. I was playing Excalibur to test the los. If you have enemies behind you looking else where they will not be affected by Radial Jav. Same with trin Energy vamp. Can we undo this Nerf.

That right there is exactly the way the Radial Blind's new LoS works, and is pretty damning evidence that this wasn't something that had been being worked on for a long time, rather than just a copy/pasted functionality in reaction to Viver usage.

Edited by Elvang