Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfing Game Content Instead Of Fixing

Tyreuzs

DE ''fixed'' Viver by nerfing Warframes.....

THANK YOU!!! finally they learned how to handle a bit of hype!!

Dear DE, can you please nerf in future every game content in warframe if something represents in any way a possible problem??

Seriously... That is not the way to deal with failures which are created by them and not by the players themselves.

Viver was used by several players to get an advantage by earning tons of reputation and exp to rank up their mastery faster in which they oviously rushed some certain parts of the game progress.

That's why I agreed absolutly that a change was absolutly necessary and i looked forward to it.

But what DE did was a huge failure in the previous 2 years. They nerfed warframes instead of fixing the real problem. Trinity is my personal favorite Warframe and i am really upset that she was nerfed. But that was irrelevant considering the fact that the real issue was their ''fixing-behaviour'' related to upcoming of course understandable occurring warframe bugs.

The most ridiculous thing is that at the moment Viver is still great for farming, and lots of people are using their Saryn/Ember to get their usual 6k points per wave...

Let's see what they have to say in the Devstream.

I've never been that angry, Mag and Trinity are my favourite frames with Banshee, that nerf almost made me cry like a kid.

Edited by Petersheikah

The most ridiculous thing is that at the moment Viver is still great for farming, and lots of people are using their Saryn/Ember to get their usual 6k points per wave...

Let's see what they have to say in the Devstream.

I've never been that angry, Mag and Trinity are my favourite frames with Banshee, that nerf almost made me cry like a kid.

OH GOD! DON'T SAY THAT! Now ember and Saryn will get nerf ;~;

Use Nova/Saryn then.

seems like we will be able soon to call it NerFrame

wow.

i don't really care that those frames were "nerfed" (although even that is a stretch, they're still very viable)

i am more concerned that DE is more interested in "tweaking" warframes instead of rethinking broken mechanics and actually fixing long-standing (read: 15+ month old) bugs.

Let the nerfing come; they've already nerfed my favorite frame so I'm accepting of this; bring the nerf down as hard as possible and break down all the old foundations so we can build something new.  The frames need a full reform and if this keeps up I think it's not too far around the corner.

I do hope Trinity is not your favourite because she took the most beating.

I really hope nerfing is not a permanent solution to anything.