Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Glorious Revolution! (And Bring Your Popcorn)

UnknownGunneryChief

Brothers and sisters, we are in a great hour of perril and horror. Many of our fellow brothers and sisters have fallen to the great Viver Fever. We are now scarce as never before.

But - 

Our enemy does not wait.

Our enemy has as out-gunned and out-manned.

The only question that now remains is - 

ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH YOUR WRATH UPON OUR FOES? ARE YOU READY TO EAT POPCORN WHILE WATCHING DE FEND OFF THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF ANGRY VIVER FARMERS, FILLING THE NEW UNDERWATER TILESETS WITH THEIR TEARS??

I SPEAK TO YOU, PURIFIED TENNO - ARE YOU READY TO FACE YOUR OWN KIND? ARE YOU WILLING TO EXTERMINATE INFESTED TENNO?! 

P.S. Yes, this is a thread informing everybody that tomorrow there's a DE stream coming and we will see the battle of history - DE facing off against hordes upon hordes of angry Viver farmers. So you better have your popcorn ready

Edited by UnknownGunneryChief

Oh, I'm already sipping tea while watching this whole drama unfold...

...I'll probably write a play or a short story about this, using 1337 5p33|< or nubzslang to for the dialogues.

You know, one of these very dramatic tragedies where people were raised to fight for a good cause, suffered many casualties and losses, only to realize that the ones who pushed them to fight were the ones that got the most benefit from what had happened.

I shall search for a proper title...

Ymmmm I think they will just act like nothing is wrong, or say they are researching our feedback or something. But probably this Viver cure won't be adressed to at all during stream.

DE will either have to speak about Viver or ignore the chat section of Twitch whatsoever. That's why my popcorn's in the microwave already!

If two sides really exist in this whole situation, its not "viver farmers" vs "the uncorrupted radiant white knights," its people who understand the problem, and the people who don't

viver wasn't the problem, it was a symptom.

Symptom of bad design that wasnt reviewed in time. And now we have frame nerfing instead of what should be simple change to Interception mechanics.

If two sides really exist in this whole situation, its not "viver farmers" vs "the uncorrupted radiant white knights," its people who understand the problem, and the people who don't

viver wasn't the problem, it was a symptom.

So it basically still is Viver farmers that don't (want to) understand the problem VS the Tenno that are pure and are more than simple AIs programmed to press 2 or 4 until their time ends.