Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To 1 Button Macro Viver Farm In 15.2

Tatersail

Volts 4 has travel time, deals damage over duration, and only has a 20m range - but honestly I haven't tried him

Nova has the full 82 or 96m range with duration and will double your damage again but also has travel time, I think 3 FULL MODDED rhinos will get more kills than 2 + nova but again I haven't tried, as 3 rhinos kill without issues.

the faster you kill the faster they re-spawn, so travel time is not good, rhino stomp is 25m (58 with mods) and instant, so I assumed it will give more kills over the long run than other frames.

Roar makes it harder to macro as you have 3 second roars and 1.5 second stomps, and loose a global cooldown to roar every 2 casts. best to assign 1 rhino as the "roar bot" every 2 casts and the others pushing 1 button on cooldown.

The real secret is standing on the boxes to get solid spawns for trinity to energy vampire, this allows for full afk only mashing the 1 button.

You also loose 10 seconds because waves don't last as long, and another 5-10 seconds each wave messing with points, but the old combos would have this issue as its a map change (and as far as I am concerned a step in the right direction to fixing the real issue, THE MAP)

other ideas that may have less success and I have yet to test is 3x Max strength banshee spread around the map, with a limbo running round to keep them in rift for energy, I doubt this will be as effective as rhinos but will be easier to pull off.

A full team of range / damage ash will work but requires you to aim, so not really 1 button semi afk.

3xRhinos seem effective.

Volts 4 has travel time, deals damage over duration, and only has a 20m range - but honestly I haven't tried him

Nova has the full 82 or 96m range with duration and will double your damage again but also has travel time, I think 3 FULL MODDED rhinos will get more kills than 2 + nova but again I haven't tried, as 3 rhinos kill without issues.

Nova's Molecular travel time of molecular prime doesn't affect anything. You can sync up the waves to constantly emanate outwards to spawn times affecting enemies near instantly. 

It's only the inferior Novas that don't realize they have to spam their own Mprime as well.

Edited by MagicHamsta

Doesn't casting a second Mol prime, remove the first one?

I always assumed you could only have 1 "wave" on the map at any one time?

so you have to wait for your Mol prime to travel the full 82m before recasting?

oh and alternate method using 2x Saryn's and 2x trinity's from frozenballz with video, 9k rep in 25 mins seems to work a little better than rhinos but needs 2 trinitys and a little more play.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345250-1520-9k-in-25-minutes-plus-t4-key/

Edited by Tatersail

The map is not the problem. The Abilities are not the problem. The amount of enemies spawning is not the problem.

The problem is that we get points from just killing enemies, rather then a more INTERESTING way to get points. Players will always find the most OPTIMAL way to get something done, and if DE does not hand the players a fun way of doing it, they will STILL do it in an un-fun way.

The main difference between those two ways is that only one of them causes people to also go into forums and start yelling.

If we had the main map constantly bleep with fun missions with fun objectives that we could still "farm" all day long, then maybe, just maybe, it would not seem like a grind, and just maybe, we would just play them normally and would not even bother to call up our saved Loadout called "Efficient_But_Boring_To_Play".

Because we all see "You need a Billion Points to buy this" combined with "Congrats on completing Vanilla_Mission_#11873874, here is your 25 Rep Points", people go searching for places like Viver.

I think DE is struggling to supply us with fun missions right now. I think they are trying hard, but we seem to be a hard to please bunch. Maybe that is what we should concentrate on, which is nagging them with ideas for missions we actually will want to PLAY, and not just FARM.

Edited by DSpite

Doesn't casting a second Mol prime, remove the first one?

I always assumed you could only have 1 "wave" on the map at any one time?

so you have to wait for your Mol prime to travel the full 82m before recasting?

No it does not. You can have multiple waves out to overlap the effect area and negate the travel time "issue".