Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Resuming...

perfectStranger

1) DE announcing acquisition from PWE + Chinese chicken company whose name i forgot

2) Then came U15 introducing infinite grind with Syndicates

3) Then came the max 50 mods on screen at time hotfix ... not 50 visualized at time but for real.

They could have been simply there but set to not be rendered by the gfx engine to not load the gpu and consequently  lower the fps, yet no 50 and no more for real. (locust drones farm any?)

They don't bother even introducing a group loot mode so that anybody who loot a mod would loot it for all the squad.

Yet there is no limit on ammo drops or sphere drops.

So in the end we will get less mods as average and we will have to grind moar to get them.

And yet i had 60fps at beginning of mission Vertical Sync capped and 15fps at the end of the mission when there were 500 mods on the floor, and the same is going on now: at the end of the mission i still have 15fps with only 50 mods on the floor.

4) To stop an accelerated rep farming trend they change the gameplay for the warframes used in that practice.

Congrats in breaking your game (and hurting in that your founders who bought excalibur prime), seriously.

I could understand LoS requirement on Radial Javelin, somewhat less on Shield Polarize because magnetic fluxes do not require LoS, what could stop it would had to be a Faraday cage, but surely not any interposing single object in between the emitter and the body in the field, that body would have just generated another flux and absorbed some power.

I really cannot understand LoS on Energy Vampire aside being an act of pure design naiveness and vindicative intent.

Remembering the first time i played in closed beta i see a trend in time of abilities becoming not intuitive at all (i have to carefully read the wiki to know what an ability really does, not its description in game!!!) and more and more meaninglessly complicate.

If you really wanted to stop the exploit on Viver you should have just:

- uncoupled rep gain from affinity gain

- give each infinite mission's rnd/wave/minute a fixed value in rep (growing with the level of the enemies)

- give a fixed value in rep for non endless missions plus a bonus from exploration (alà Hidden Grineer Caches), all based on the mission's enemies' level

- leave anything as it was on Viver and on Excal/Mag/Trinity

- listen to your game's community

Nobody really liked the Viver exploit, but it was the only good way to do rep for the syndicates, and indeed it is still a good place for that while your band aid patches that should have fix the exploit broke the game for everybody...

Now tell me how's going with PWE?

Do they give the game designers nice directions? New inputs? A foreign look can be a great source of inspiration... i know that myself working in the "creative" area too, a look from the outside can be unexpectedly refreshing!!!   /sarcasm off .)

Please get a grip on yourself and fix the game asap,we know you are good.

Speculation and anger because of one node nerf. I seriously don't get where this community gets its ideas from anymore. Get a grip guys.

I'm not complaining at all on the nerf on a node, because that is not the point, that node is still profitable and unbelievably boring farmable, did you read at least?

I'm complaining,  not at all with anger but with an organic feedback, about a trend and about bad and short sighted design decisions.

PWE has nothing to do with this. Please just stop with "PWE this, PWE that".

Moving to feedback.

"Thou shall not name the PWE" ...got to search that in the EULA

And as always /sarcasm off :)

Edited by perfectStranger

Speculation and anger because of one node nerf. I seriously don't get where this community gets its ideas from anymore. Get a grip guys.

The thing is that to nerf Viver they nerfed most 3 common frames used there instead of changing the node itself. 

The node wasn't nerfed, which is the problem. Correlation: if you didn't play as the frame in question or speedfarm in Viver, you most likely won't care about any of the changes and peg the community as overracting.