Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Scanning

unsiezer

Question

So we all know you cant have helios while in archwing missions, so I was curious is it just me or is it really hard to actualy scan things in archwing cause I spent about 1 min right infront of the giant corpus GOA and I still didnt manage to get the scan of it cause if it twitched the scanner would restart the scan. so is this just me or is scanning archwing enemy's just overwhelmingly difficult?

3 answers to this question

So we all know you cant have helios while in archwing missions, so I was curious is it just me or is it really hard to actualy scan things in archwing cause I spent about 1 min right infront of the giant corpus GOA and I still didnt manage to get the scan of it cause if it twitched the scanner would restart the scan. so is this just me or is scanning archwing enemy's just overwhelmingly difficult?

it is truly a difficult action. but I learned to keep my distance and sneak up 

not really, I got almost all the scans, now I just need to max them some, as for corpus, they're the easiest faction to scan (in AW standpoint) because everything is to narrow, you just need to not speed up in the missions, in AW sabotage all of them don't know you're here, so use that to scan, as for the little tinny tiny laser bots (whatever they're called) you need to take out both of the GOX (the big bad@$$ one) guns so you'll get 4 tiny ones (or from the carrier osprey) and then you need to fly away from then and then scan them, or try to push them to a corner