Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello? Anyone? Yay!

blowbyblow

Hello everyone! I am blowbyblow! I control an electric red Volt! I've been on the game like for 2 weeks and I didn't remember to get on the forums. 

I'm an active player of games since I was 4 and I really like design so, nice to meet you all! I hope when I get to see you in game my Volt is even more handsome. Thank you! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Much respect for a fellow handsome Volt. Electric, nonetheless.

Thanks everyone!!!! I feel very welcomed here ^^

I really like the game but Idk what is in now, I've seen that there has been a change with LoS (i don't know what it is) soooo o.o Anyways, long live play :D

LoS means Line of Sight. Basically, they made some abilities not being able to hit enemies outside their line of sight.

If this sounds bad to you, then don't worry! Our beloved DE_Steve went and did a huge apology, and promised to try and make it better.

Hello everyone! I am blowbyblow! I control an electric red Volt! I've been on the game like for 2 weeks and I didn't remember to get on the forums. 

I'm an active player of games since I was 4 and I really like design so, nice to meet you all! I hope when I get to see you in game my Volt is even more handsome. Thank you! :D

4 years old.  This youngling interest me...

Anyway, welcome to the universe and enjoy the game as long as you live. :D

Edited by unit104