Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guide To Viver New And Improved

Fruchtpudding

You're in fantasy land. DE has added tons of new game modes that have excellent replay and endless scaling. One of them is called interception. You refuse to label it END GAME and so it's not valid reply? This is circular nonsense and even if it wasn't, your 'point' doesn't lead to a reason for you to stand in the middle of Viver pressing 4 over and over again, it leads in the opposite direction.

Endless scaling is not 'endgame' or valid content for veterans because you have to literary wait for 40 min for the game to become challenging and then the scaling gets broken in less time than it took to arrive there, the rewards are not worth it as they cycle, and  its even not any supported by DE, they said it many times its not supposed to be played for that long and they aren't adjusting for it. But worst of all its buggy and you cant even play past 30-35 waves in defence now.  So who's in the fantasy land?

The reason people stand in the middle of Viver (or any map with highspawns) is because its the most effective way, because DE never bothered to create any alternative, a highlevel content that would require more skilled play and give better rewards to be worth doing, but put up a huge grindwall forcing people into this broken way of farming. Such things always happen.

I'm a vetrian player, and i dislike the fact after 3 frames getting nerfed, you jump on other ones and do the same thing that got the others nerfed.

And then you somehow expect a different result.

That's the definition of insanity right there you know.

Vkhan has been trolling these forums a loooong time, not sure why people still respond to him.

And to Sakatachi: DE is gonna nerf all the frames into the ground eventually. Posts like these might speed it up a bit, but it's still obviously part of their long term plan. To save everyone time and frustration, they should just remove all Warframe powers. Like pulling off a band-aid quickly rather than agonizingly slow.

Neither.

The purpose of adding/mixing RPG in with an action game is to give the player room to get stronger and to approach problems in their own ways.

The problem is that DE made a game where the most efficient way to do anything is BORING and repetitive and the strongest you can be makes the game BORING and easy unless you sit in an endless mission for an hour+.

That means we need to get rid of the boring and easy. Harder enemies (challenge, not hp sponges), less press-4-win skills. Lower rewards for standing around farming at zero risk and zero challenge.

I will never hate on DE for fixing that problem. I will continue to support them as long as they're moving away from BORING stand around pressing 4 gameplay.

I posted a thread on how to fix stuff (not viver/nerfs but core mechanics+what endgame content might be enjoyable+gameplay issues) and what to change to get S#&$ done but 1 hour later the thread was closed by a moderator yaay (and spammed by not very friendly people that did not clearly understand my point of view, but that maybe the way I wrote the comment)

People will allways try to find the most effective way to do things just because its the most effective way to get to your rewards...

Dont tell me people do long and tedious work that rewards almost nothing over long and tedious work that rewards a higher amount (RL included)

Edited by Seyenas

I'm a veteran player, and i dislike the fact after 3 frames getting nerfed, you jump on other ones and do the same thing that got the others nerfed.

And then you somehow expect a different result.

That's the definition of insanity right there you know.

^ pretty much this

If we gonna keep pushing on that loophole, people will report it to DE again and we will have another nerf incoming....until every other frame which this tactic works is nerfed.

At this point I am ever so relieved that Loki doesn't actually have any damaging abilities.

Phew!

Agreed, but making RD LoS remove some of the funs moments i had with him like RD before entering room full of grineer and go postal with my melee when they are still trying to know what just happened, this are the times i think physic and realism should never be taken into account in videogames bc they are just that, games.