Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"improving Warframe" Fix The Goddang Updater For Starts

datbear

for starters, how about completely solving the "update failed!" problem everyone is having (running it on steam)

-I read the support

-I verified and cleared game cache
-disabled the 64bit and bulk download (that only worked once now it's back to being stuck)

Did everything I'm so fed up with this bug

Improving Defense mode

enable chat during the decision part so people can rationalize their group decision on if they want to keep fighting or claim and exit

on some defense maps, the last enemy gets stuck in a random place, do you know about this devs?

I'd love to give more feedback and observations about the game, I had a blast for the first time actually sucessfully logging in yesterday, played for straight 12 hours in fear that I won't be able to log in again

anyways fix the update failed bug, devs and you'll be getting a lot more feedback and a bigger audience I assure you

Got a Steam version and never had a problem with update, check your computer / firewall.

For the rest it's actualy a BETA so we are here for help Dev's improve and fix things :)

Good game.

Edited by BeeM

I've had some issues with the updater but very slight. Still it happened, it might happen more often for others. Stuff I had were update failed and it would forever hang even when servers were up. This happened only few times so it didn't bother me as much. I haven't had an issue for about two weeks so I guessed some of the issues might have been worked on or taken care of.

With defense maps yeah, enemies do tend to get stuck, each fix fixes a spot and puts a new one. Though one I encountered today on xini, had a charger stuck in the floor almost every round.

Again I'm sure these issues are getting looked into.

Two of my friends are having a similar issue, whether they try the game client through Steam or downloaded directly from the site.  The game client begins an update, and then never completes.  One of my friends has been experiencing this issue since update 7.6, and another friend began to experience it since update 7.7.

Both of them have uninstalled the game, and tried reinstalling the game through first Steam, and then the website directly, and for both, the issue remains.

Any thoughts on this?  I'd like to have these two friends of mine playing along.