[DE]Steve

Vivergate: Vent Radioactive Gas Y/n

Thanks for the info Steve

and now we lie in wait :)

Excalibur still needs a lot of love ! isn't he your holy child? x)

Edited by Deidaku
  • Upvote 12

Don't worry.

I was there during the ill-fated and short-lived Stamina 2.0.

I know you are reasonable people and would sort stuff out... eventually, once enough *cough* "feedback" has been given from the players :)

This!

We support you in your every decision.... almost.

Edited by Jeloxale
  • Upvote 3

Homer’s drinking bird should not play the game for you.

This is how I've always more or less felt about things.

• Upvote 44

What are you going to do about Syndicate Rep? It's still clearly a problem, and why Viver was a farming place. I don't think Syndicate should be tied to XP the way it is. I think it needs an overhaul on the system of how it works.

I don't have all the answers, but I know of the problem.

This is still very much a huge issue among the community.

Edited by SgtFlex
  • Upvote 55

Still no comment on reputation needs? They're a bigger grind than acquiring Mastery rank 18.

Math approved!

Edit:

Maxing all current gear takes 121 050 000 Affinity. <-- This includes removed items, event exclusives and Founders exclusives

Gaining all rewards in all syndicates takes 1 224 300 000 Affinity. 

Not even close -.-

Edited by Jeloxale
  • Upvote 68

Endure, that's all I can say to you.

We all make mistake, just make sure you correct the mistake.

Damnit Steve every time im about to quit warframe you pull me back in with your humility and honesty GOD DAMNIT JUST LET ME BE FREE ALREADY lol.

• Upvote 58

I think nerfing everything to the ground is not the right answer. Careful level and gameplay design should go first.

Just revert the frame changes and see what you can do about it-in another way. 

• Upvote 40

That... still doesn't solve the sheer grindwall for syndicates vets have been complaining about.

Granted, an overarching look at 4spam is needed, but I doubt this'll solve the hyperfarming problem. As long as there's a good reason, the playerbase will find a way.

• Upvote 31

Remove syndicate rep gain from kills. Tie it to game modes. Give syn rep bonuses to higher MR, make it finally relevant. Give us high level low conclave syn missions with adequate syn gain.

• Upvote 62

Looking forward to what you guys got!

Also, since it all began with the Syndicate reputation feature, wouldn't it be better to change the reputation gain based on mission type and its level, rather than total enemies killed?

Something like this:

Exterminate /  Sabotage / Capture / Rescue lvl 1 to 10: Guarantied 100 Syndicate points

Defence lvl 1 to 10: Guarantied 100 Syndicate points per 5 waves

Survival lvl 1 to 10: Guarantied 100 Syndicate points per 5 min

Interception lvl 1 to 10: Guarantied 100 Syndicate points per round.

Exterminate /  Sabotage / Capture / Rescue lvl 11 to 20: Guarantied 200 Syndicate points

Defence lvl 11 to 20: Guarantied 200 Syndicate points per 5 waves

Survival lvl 11 to 20: Guarantied 200 Syndicate points per 5 min

Interception lvl 11 to 20: Guarantied 200 Syndicate points per round.

etc...

In defence missions the rep reward will increase with each 5 waves if the enemy level reaches the next stage off course.

Meaning if you started a lvl 8 missions and the enemies are lvl 12 the next 5 waves, you'll get 100 rep for the first 5 waves and 200 rep for the 2nd 5 waves. Same goes to Survival and Interception.

PS: Just throwing some random numbers as an example to get my point accross.

Edited by KingTaro
  • Upvote 33

I know you guys already know this but I figured it would be a good perspective on how most of the quiet level headed players think.

• Upvote 37

It took years to get Radial Javelin to have no line of sight and then you change it back. Excalibur is my favorite and despite all changes he remains fairly impotent yet I love him for all his faults despite the fact I am running out of options.

I used to be a player who would merrily use Radial Blind to help out my team but with LOS that option was gone, my secondary option was to empower Radial Javelin but that option is gone as well with the LOS re-addon which means I am left with Super Jump and Slash Dash. Those are excellent for mobility... If Slash Dash would actually teleport me through dense enemies.

Suffice to say I am quite upset. The continued nerfing "ok" Warframes is not solving issues.

• Upvote 42

Well, I'll wait and see then, I still don't like the whole LoS Shenanigans.

UfY10Qg.jpg

But at least you are admitting some of the faulty stuff, and making other changes. (To the Viver Tileset for example)

Edited by Farris
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for this honest message, it doesn't matter if you "screw up" as long as you communicate with us players.

• Upvote 4

Well here's my major problem with this:  This is primarily two-three characters spamming their ults on one map.  You act like we're beating the entire game with a macro when that's simply not true.  Most of the other maps wouldn't have this stunt work at all, or maybe it would, but it'd be a lot tougher(And I honestly do have doubts that it'd work even then).  And hell, if y'wanna talk about all that, there are a lot more broken combos that are universal(Course, I'm not gonna bring them up because I fear for my frames now).

Just change Viver's map, give Excal, Mag, and Trinity their respective powers back, and next time please listen to the community's suggestions on how to fix the problem, that's all you need to do.

Edit:And yes, you guys need to lower the grind on the Syndicates.  The reason this was done in the first place is because the Syndicate grind is a horribly painful and boring experience for the higher ups.  This grind isn't fun, guys, this is Maplestory.  Please remember, you guys promised you'd try to LOWER the grind.

Edited by UFOLoche
  • Upvote 44