Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Meet: Greg Tchjen

DE_Adam

I am just loving how this character is turning out. The silhouette is so unique and interesting, and I really like how exaggerated the forms are! The topheavy weight of this character makes me think he's going to be very actively animated, so I am looking forward to seeing that. Wish we could see more WIPs of this sort of character development.

gosh, thanks

Let's all thank D.E. staff for their amazing work,and especially this one :

Hendecagone.jpg

There's a lot of stuff that require new skins(enemies & bosses in general), and I'd be amazed if you contributed more to it. Seriously.

Edited by unknow99

his fists are huge. does he falcon punch you in battle or something? ive never encountered him

The current Tyl Regor is just some Grineer dude with an upside down mask and a Skana. You can find him on Uranus. What we're witnessing here is a sneak peek at the upcoming Tyl Regor rework. Excuse me while I bounce uncontrollably in my seat. Maybe after him is Good ol' Sarge Anyo?

The new model for Tyl Regor looks great. Thanks god he won't look like the last one that was presented in a Devstream: 

cvds61d.jpg

To be honest, I was kind of hoping he'd get some kind of outrageous sword, especially since he has the skana in game right now. Those legs and fists don't feel grineer to me....