Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Suggestion For Multiple Weapon Users

MisterHyde777

Hi everyone,i already say sorry for all of you who will have to read my bad english but i got a suggestion as a +40h gamer playing multiple weapon. 

I would find cool that we could choose some favorite Mod among all the mod we got(like put a star or something like that) and that we could load or remove them as for the same weapon category.

For example: I have a Furax + a Cronus + a twin zoren.I play mostly a charge gameplay with my charge mod set and i would really like to put them in 1 button like that if my friend don't want to wait too much time i could just say:Hey wait a second i will charge my "Deck" , i just need 5 sec.

We coud even do the same for people who got a big pannel of warframe.

well each deck would have a value based on mod point:for exemple you would have a deck for a lvl 30 wepon or another for a lvl 10 weapon or another for a supercharged weapon lvl 30. The only problem would be when u would lvl up each mod(because the value of each"deck" would increase) 

I think if mods could be saved to a weapon, then equipped automatically when that weapon is selected. And Auto removed when the weapon is no longer beeing used. This would be better than a points system as you could sort each weapon to make use of its polarity slots. At the moment it just takes far to long to unequip mods. swap weapon and then re-equip them.

Edited by EZCheesy