Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels, And Stealth Gameplay...problematic?

43Emprah

So, I main Loki, and shade is a fantastic addition. However, there is one small problem. I am essentially discouraged from using my ACTUAL invisibility when swarmed. The problem is. If i want to go full invis, for my added damage on attacks, when surrounded by enemies, shade is not cloaked with me. So I pop invis, for that delicious damage, and shade is a goner. All enemies/bosses immediately take one look at shade, and take it out. It regens and before my invis is even half over, is destroyed again. I am then left without shade for the remainder of the mission, unless i intentionally get knocked down and have someone revive me.

I propose that both shade and wyrm respond to Invis/smokebomb, the way Shade currently does with Ghost. The sentinel stealths with you, but ceases attacking. I don't feel this would be particularly imbalanced for either sentinel. It's the same as just not having a sentinel whil you use your frame's stealth abilities, and then having it return when your stealth phase ends. I am just frustrated by knowing that If i decide to use MY stealth, on a boss or group, over shade's cloak, that I will be giving up my sentinel to do so.

Could the same be done with Rhino's Iron Skin? I've had the exact same problem using Wyrm with Rhino, where I'd tank up and my sentinel would get fried seconds after.

IF Rhino's sentinel were to cease all functions, while Iron skin is active, this wouldn't be a problem in my opinion. If you are wanting it to keep slapping ele damage on a Boss while you are invincible, then I would have to disagree.

+1 but i feel like it goes beyond just stealth.. i think the sentinel should be more of an extension of your warframe... rhino's should get ironhide ember's should overheat etc... if the sentinels ability extends to the warframe why not the other way waround too