Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing Weapons

Shadowpalm

I have an idea that I believe would make throwing weapons fit in with the other weapons. Ash already has his shuriken ability, but what if there was a pistol which was actually a gauntlet on the left arm, the gauntlet could open to reveal an array of throwing weaponry which could be thrown at speed by the warframe using it. I vaguely got the thought after watching trigun then seeing the ash shuriken throw. The link below is to a weapon which opens up to reveal multiple handguns inside, my idea is similar mechanically but much smaller.

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/12/50/10/17/trigun17.jpg

Thoughts and other ideas welcome.

My idea is more like a stack of shuriken or knives in a compartment, which opens and allows the throwing of them in rapid succession. Glaive shooter does sound badass though....

Like this?

Ugh, I do hate the music in that vid. Had it mute first time.

Edited by mmSNAKE

Yes, a little like that Tribes weapon, I have never played the game, but that is quite accurate. Throwing your melee weapon would be troublesome to work around, unless a magnetic field returning it to you jedi-style was also incorporated.

Yes, a little like that Tribes weapon, I have never played the game, but that is quite accurate. Throwing your melee weapon would be troublesome to work around, unless a magnetic field returning it to you jedi-style was also incorporated.

It's accurate, but take note that the guy in that vid is pretty damn good. That stuff is hell lot harder than it looks.