[DE]Rebecca

What To Expect With 15.2.1

time to go drop some points on new sigils, all these multipliers make a lot of sense the changes and reverts are great, well handled all around on the devs part

Small question:

Is the syndicate standing cap a cap on your *total* standing gains for the day, or per each syndicate? 

i.e. if my cap is 32k, does that mean i can earn 32k rep with Suda, then 32k rep with steel meridian? Or would I be limited to only gaining 16k with each if i wanted to advance them at an equal rate?

Totally awesome. I was worried about you guys being able to address this problem properly, and then 24 hours later you do two amazing things; find a quite respectable workaround solution, and REVERT some changes you made that were, frankly, just bandaids to symptoms rather than addressing the main problem. That second thing, game developers so rarely do. So massive kudos to you. -b

This reminds* me of* a post in the* Defiance forums:

"A patch to patch the patch that patched the patch to patch the original patch that patched things that were not needing a patch in the 1st place..."

yup me too

lol 

Edited by Seyenas

what i wanna know is if the archwing quest mission gets fixed... spacewalking is fun and all but i'd like to actually try my archwing for a change...