Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Expect With 15.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Syndicate standing gain cap applies to every syndicate as a whole or does each syndicate has a different cap?

Eg. If the cap is 32000 as a mastery rank 15. Does it mean that 32000 is the total standing i can gain including all syndicates or is it a cap for one syndicate?

Thank you very much

I don't expect it to change over a day,merely pointing out that we are back where we were basically.

Actually, the increased syndicate standing for high mastery level is a fantastic addition. Now having higher mastery rank is suddenly worth it (and even more as they release additional syndicate rewards).

So instead of fixing the syndicates as everyone has been asking to,you cap syndicate gain per day while you still get the same amount per mission.

Not only that but you still need mastery rank 0-~16 worth of affinity to max 1 single syndicate

Now people will just do viver till they're caped and continue to do so daily

Looks good so far. ^^

Gives people an additional reason to get their Mastery Ranks up, which was something people were arguing about anyways, since many people don't see any reason to go beyond MR 8-10. ^^

Any details on the sigil multiplicators yet? Are they going to be the "negligible" thing DE_Steve mentioned on the last devstream or has the overall opinion changed on the matter?

Also is the cap counted per Syndicate or all Syndicates combined?

Edited by MeduSalem

I want to ask you something DERebecca: That number affects every syndicate right?, i mean... i'm moslty with Arbiters of Hexis, but i'm ranking with Cephalon Suda and Steel Meridian too. Does the cap works just for 1 syndicate or works with every syndicate?

That's a little doubt i have.

BTW, now we can forget the day of nerf-to-those-ok-warframes :D

Rock on.  I'm looking forward to see how you're balancing the grind itself and hopefully you're taking some of the suggestions for mission-based gains and lowering of a lot of the less-reasonable barriers of entry into Syndicates, like the potatoes and the initial attempt at balancing negative standing of opposing syndicates with positive.

Personally, I'm surprised Hellion Missiles aren't slated for a major nerf seeing how y'all got absolutely rekt last night by their OP damage and OP blast proc rate.  I think Rebecca got knocked down 5 times in a row and dying as a fully-defensive zephyr before she could even react.

Yay! Sigil exp multiplier! Now I can look fancy and be rewarded.

The cap also seems reasonable. At MR14 I don't think I will have any issues with it since I typically get less than 5,000 a day depending how much I play and what modes.

Edited by Seraphyx