Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Expect With 15.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Sigils multipliers are great. That should add a lot of activity to Syndicates, they are now Microgoals with real weight to them. Can the multiplier be unlocked by buying the sigil though? That way we keep our cosmetic choices, and keep the microgoal benefit. 

Syndicate Changes:

- Added Standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.

- Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank) for any non-Syndicate missions.

Is the formula:

Main Rep(for example Suda) + Side Rep(Hexis) = Rep Cap, or

Main Rep(Suda) + Side Rep(Hexis) + Enemy(Loka) + Opposed(Red Veil) = Rep Cap, or

Main Rep + Side - Enemy - Opposed = Rep Cap

Or is it just main Rep = Cap, and everything else is just extra?

It is any one player's prerogative to make decisions based on opening a calculator before Warframe. The changes overall will benefit players who want to be more rewarded game-wide instead of being forced into the 'most effective' node. There may always be a 'most effective' way, to reflect on a recent video. The value battle between efficiency and choice will be waging on for players, this happens in virtually every game. For some the decision is easy: do whatever it takes to get it fast. Now, players who value choice have more options that what the previous design allowed.

Again, the value battle applies to gaming as a whole: throw a hair elastic on my Xbox controller to max my Sneak, or play around and rank it up while doing other things. One is purely efficiency driven. The other relies on choice. There are no right or wrong values in this context, we all have a way we like to play.

You have impressed me miss Rebecca.

- Added Standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.

So, by "tier" do you mean price, or do you mean the tier of standing? The first rank of Syndicates have three sigils, and I'd really like the 7,500 cost one to have a higher multiplier than the other two. ;c

I wanted to edit my comment on the other thread :(

Can i post it here?

Ill just put a spoiler up and you can open 2 tabs to look at the whole comment

If you dont want to look at it you dont have to its just an idea I saw

*edit*

Recently I saw an idea for the forums, to let players that have reached mastery rank10+ into a special forum thread, where DE posts certain aspects they want to change or are planning to do in the near future, to be reviewed and judged on.

I would greatly appreciate this due to the following reasons:

1.It would offer a bigger opinion variety on a certain idea, as opposed to the founder exclusive forum and would be for players which have a higher experience of game mechanics and the design of warframe

2. DE can only display the aspects/additions they WANT to have reviewed and get a lot of concentrated, narrowed and productive input on certain ideas before release.

I think this would go a long way to stop counterproductive updates such as the last one and to focus player opinion and developer ideas (I am aware that this will maybe slow down shipping process for new updates, my opinion however is that its better to get good content as opposed to stuff being released that wasnt optimized. This forum thread should not be supposed to check all minor updates DE releases or the new weapons/warframes but rather offer opinions on core gameplay changes and additions that DE is planning on.)

Anyway good that these changes are being added

*ps* (I dont believe that what kartumterek posted on the vivergate thread is true)

Syndicate standing gain cap applies to every syndicate as a whole or does each syndicate has a different cap?

Eg. If the cap is 32000 as a mastery rank 15. Does it mean that 32000 is the total standing i can gain including all syndicates or is it a cap for one syndicate?

Thank you very much

Yeah wondering about this also.

I'm hoping it's per syndicate, otherwise you could only technically earn ~21300 with your Main Synidacte and you would get 10650 with their ally (which usually you would also run for).

Example:

(Suda)21300+(Arbiters)10650=(Combined Rep)31950

Granted, you need to hit the daily cap as well :P

Edited by Farris

Why is there a cap?

The whole problem was we don't gain reputation fast enough! Granted, it's pretty difficult to hit the cap unless you Viver, but I don't think that is called for.

Because they're giving us multipliers so that we can actually reach that cap. Also, They don't want us to reach top standing in a few days for whatever reasons. 

I'm wondering, will mission level affect Syndicate rep gain? I.e. undertaking higher level (non-interception/defense/survival) missions adds an additional rep modifier or something.

Lore wise:

Disrupting Grineer operations in the Ceres shipyards is very impressive to the Syndicate sponsoring you.

Edited by DSMK2

Though I am pleased they are addressing the mistakes they made regarding the Warframes, capping rep gain still does not address the problem of rep gain tied to xp/affinity. I personally was hoping they would change rep gain. Here is once again a suggestion made by another Tenno which I feel is very relevant and well thought out.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345056-syndicate-points-are-the-issue-this-is-how-i-would-fix-it/

The overexaggeration here is hilarious.

32k rep a day and it'd take 109 days to cap a single syndicate? Uh huh.

I'm $&*&*#(%&,used the affinity numbers instead of syndicate ones.

That is still 8 days of grinding viver to max a syndicate