Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Expect With 15.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

I don't like the standing cap, but I get why it's there

Also really happy I will get a sigil multiplier (since I already bought some of the higher rank sigils), that excal (which I only came to really like after the removal of los)/mag/trin are back to normal and more reason to actually have a mastery rank

also you didn't need the brackets using bedmas :P

Tenno,

Over the past 48 hours we've received more posts on these forums than any other day in November. We've put out a Dev Workshop, and spoke last night on Prime Time about how everything we played and discussed that evening could be changed in the next Hotfix. And the next Hotfix is approaching.

The Hotfix notes are in progress, the build is being tested, but immediately relevant to many forum readers is the following changes coming in 15.2.1: 

Syndicate Changes:

- Added Standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.

- Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank) for any non-Syndicate missions.

- Added Sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if worn Sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission. Syndicate Missions do not affect or count toward your daily Standing Cap.

For example:

I am a Mastery Rank 15 Tenno.

My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)

Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000

32000 is my Daily Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.

Warframe Changes

Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Thanks and much love,

Rebecca

Thanks DE, rly! Nice Job :)

Gotta admit I'm impressed with the upcoming changes. I'm happy that the nerfs are being reverted and that the system is being tied to mastery. The cap isn't too bad either. People will have a reason to have a high mastery. Sounds good so far!

Something just occurred to me. With this second pass on the gaining system it seems that DE may be resolute in tying Syndicate gains to XP. Which is disheartening because it makes me realize that the system going forward will just keep being the same old grind.

The repetition of the same few tiles and mission types is still there and it doesn't seem to be worth changing in the developers eyes.

Warframe Changes

Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Thanks and much love,

Rebecca

Wonderful! It's good to see DE recognizes the problem wasn't the frames, but Viver and the overall Syndicate rep system! Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing how the new rep system works.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Woah, Woah, Woah.

BEDMAS? Is that somesort of crazy canadian PEMDAS?

...yes...

P for Parentheses?

B for Brackets!

Technically, Parentheses are under a family of Brackets; Parentheses are just rounded brackets. c:

On topic though, this is wonderful news. :D

i don't quite get it... i never did more then 1000 syndacate per day. meybe because i don'y farm for it... but... idk... whatever... i played a couple of times on viver to exp stuff, even before "the boom" 

i would farm in the void if eximus enemies weren't bugged ._.

Tenno,

Over the past 48 hours we've received more posts on these forums than any other day in November. We've put out a Dev Workshop, and spoke last night on Prime Time about how everything we played and discussed that evening could be changed in the next Hotfix. And the next Hotfix is approaching.

The Hotfix notes are in progress, the build is being tested, but immediately relevant to many forum readers is the following changes coming in 15.2.1: 

Syndicate Changes:

- Added Standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.

- Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank) for any non-Syndicate missions.

- Added Sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if worn Sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission. Syndicate Missions do not affect or count toward your daily Standing Cap.

For example:

I am a Mastery Rank 15 Tenno.

My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)

Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000

32000 is my Daily Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.

Warframe Changes

Thanks and much love,

Rebecca

+10000000000.........

As far as I'm concerned, this resolves the entire issue, no further need for changes here.  The warframe nerfs were my primary concern.  Removing them satisfies me.

Edited by ThePresident777

Syndicate Changes:

I'm a little unclear on the third point here. Does the Sigil multiplier in Point A stack with Point 3? For example, if my sigil for Suda grants, say, a 3x multiplier, and doing a mission hosted by Suda with a Suda multiplier grants a 6x multiplier, will I have an overall multiplier of 6x?