Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Btw, on the map where the coldfront (3) is happening, if you get locked out before you get into the first gate, you can't continue since theres no panel to hack.

This is wrong, it does not show up on the map when you're that far away, run a bit back and a panel will show up on the map.

This is correct! Clarity has been added to the OP:

*Fixed unintentional cap on Syndicate bonus standing gain. (This fix will manifest after login resets at 7PM EST).

So, at 7 PM I'll be able to get 36000 rep? OK!  - I was about to post that the cap was still 2000.

Thanks for the info!

Thank you, DE, for listening to the player base and/or living up to your assertion that the prior hotfix was just a "band-aid" (at this point, it's impossible to tell which is the truth :P).

The "lore explanation" that so many Corpus were exterminated at Viver that it fell to the Infestation also has a nice ring of truth to it.

Syndicate Changes

• Added standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.
  • Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.
  • Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).
    • For example, I am a Mastery Rank 15 player.
    • My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
    • Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
    • 32000 is my Daily  Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.
  • (Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before

Warframe Changes

• Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Thanks for listening to community DE! i guess getting that warning point was worth it (huehuehue a souvenir from vivergate).the daily standing cap may not be the perfect solution, but it does imply that standing is not to be grinded, but is a by-product of completing missions, though i think people might still grind the next "viver" to reach their daily cap ASAP. Still, changing 1 node is better than changing 3 frames 

Oh my fudging god DE thank you so much.

The latest hotfixes have been very questionable but I am so glad to see the changes.

I logged in for the reactor alert. Then I see a tactical alert , sweet! Then I go and do the reactor alert. I get a huge amount of rep. I was like "wtf this cant be right lol". I came here and saw these wonderful hotfixes. Im a happy Excalibro again :)