Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Thanks so very much for all the effort and listening to the community. I definitely know where I'll be spending a portion of my holiday bonus! Advanced Holiday greetings and all the best to you guys.

Edited by tojo01

DE noticed the S#&$storm of the Community and removed the LOS and fixed the whole prob thats good! And the Solution with cap of Syndicate points i think its nice too cause now you have a Reason to level up your Mastery befor this you dont needed it.

Afther doing bad &#! S#&$ you corrected it well, Congratz...

Awesome update. It really shows that you can listen to your community's feedback and take good decisions. Now mastery has a real effect, the caps should mean the insanity of rep farms will be reduced, and the viability of other missions to earn reputation has been increased.

I'm not sure about cosmetics with benefits, but at least it gives a sense of progression.

All in all, this update has given me back my trust in the dev team.

i have to say....i am actually really happy and impressed that the suggestions given by players was taken into consideration

glad you guys made the right choices about syndicates, frame abilities, and more

makes me feel like we can all work together to make this game as perfect as possible -> which is what i wanted from the start when i joined as a founder

Opened a ticket with support 3 hours ago in hopes that I'd get a reply based on the fact that there was nothing on the forums even remotely describing my situation at the time, so now I'm replying to this topic in hopes of getting some actual form of help.

I've been unable to use the navigation console, I've been unable to invite friends to my squad, and I haven't been able to accept my friends invitations either; all of these things lead to the game crashing, and me having to open the task manager and cancel the task manually; I realize other people have been having problems as well since 15.2 was implemented, and I haven't been able to find anything on the forums detailing a reasoning behind these problems, explaining/complaining about these problems, etc. etc.

Edit: I forgot to mention I have tried a complete uninstall and re-install of the game, and that of course did not work.

Edited by ARomero91

Opened a ticket with support 3 hours ago in hopes that I'd get a reply based on the fact that there was nothing on the forums even remotely describing my situation at the time, so now I'm replying to this topic in hopes of getting some actual form of help.

I've been unable to use the navigation console, I've been unable to invite friends to my squad, and I haven't been able to accept my friends invitations either; all of these things lead to the game crashing, and me having to open the task manager and cancel the task manually; I realize other people have been having problems as well since 15.2 was implemented, and I haven't been able to find anything on the forums detailing a reasoning behind these problems, explaining/complaining about these problems, etc. etc.

Edit: I forgot to mention I have tried a complete uninstall and re-install of the game, and that of course did not work.

Only thing I can tell you is that it will probably take some time for Support to help you, maybe a few days, so be patient. Sorry i'm not anymore helpful.

ah thank you Excaliburs line of sight was silly crawler 5min ahead of me would not be hit by ult but every thing around it would be... i take it some one at DE watched Mogamu loot cave video coz all of these changes seem for the better.