Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Ty for the fixes and all, yes... though I am a bit sad for the syndicate system now being something so fast to be dealt with somewhat now because I feel like you caved a bit too much towards the "more reactionary" players and lost some of the design idea of the system some, likely leaving the players spoiled a bit maybe. It may shorten the "time" timeline by a lot so I think it will mean more pressure on you guys to throw in more content into the six interest groups and the sigils have now lost its idea of looks, but now is more targeted for function (semi-similar to arcane helms, but more uniformed like in function). The points cap has some potential, but I don't know if its like a hand or floodgate to a river right now.

I am happy to see the game's poster child, ex, got his groove back,  along with mag and trin, so a sour week is ending a bit sweet-bittersweet feel... and I'm really greatful that you apologized and some players did as well like I hoped for ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345041-gamers-and-syndicate-points/page-2#entry3855781 ) so I'll keep buying my DEFaith boosters(doesnt even cost plat! WOW!!! :0) and give a thumbs up to ya.

b-_^

ERm. I found a bug with the archewing quest. when the archwing are deploy only the guy with the quest have them equips, the other are walking on foot in space, they can't get higher or lower, but they can use thier frames powers, damage enemies, and be damaged by thge enemies and the fomorrian ship. If you want picture look on my steam profile , its Hilarious.

Edited by Dieumort

My computer still crash after a few minutes. I've not been play to play U15 at all since my computer keep crashing whevener I play Warframe, for more info about the issue, I posted about it a week or so ago:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/336745-warframe-cause-my-pc-to-crash/ 

Edited by Catkillerfive

ERm. I found a bug with the archewing quest. when the archwing are deploy only the guy with the quest have them equips, the other are walking on foot in space, they can't get higher or lower, but they can use thier frames powers, damage enemies, and be damaged by thge enemies and the fomorrian ship. If you want picture look on my steam profile , its Hilarious.

I've made hole topic on that :)

just have no idea where it is now as mod was moving it around :P

• Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.

Has anyone seen this working? Comparing standing after a mission, from what I can tell wearing the matching sigil does not affect standing in this way at all.

I noticed something in hindsight insignificant, but annoying. Just today, I managed to get enough standing (thanks to the new standing system) to get a perrin sequence senior associate sigil, which is supposed to have an effect on it. I equip it on my frost prime, right on the front with the largest size, and there was no effect. Just something I noticed that will hopefully be an easy fix.

Come on,excalibur is ur main frame and first frame and u nerf him?
concentrating on loki too much,buffing his stats on his prime position while other primes are just nothing but polarity,what is worth buying primes for 100$ when it's just polarity,why not new abilities...this is why i never buy primes here,just pointless,it's like Excalibur on immortal skin with extra polarity,see what i mean,get my point?
and i dont think there is anypoint of nerfing frames,when its out and is the way it is then it means that's the base concept of the frame,i dont like ohter ppl who doesnt use a frame that is really good and asks for nerf,pls ppl stop,even rhino is really useless now,his not a thank,his useless piece of scrub,even rhino golden prime......my mood on this game is fading away,what have you done to trinity..my god...wait that's it,why not make Trinity's new augment mod for invunerbility for 15/? seconds,becoz extra loot of energy and energy orb is useless since u can gain limited amount of energy with energy vampire and health with well of life...

Come on,excalibur is ur main frame and first frame and u nerf him?

concentrating on loki too much,buffing his stats on his prime position while other primes are just nothing but polarity,what is worth buying primes for 100$ when it's just polarity,why not new abilities...this is why i never buy primes here,just pointless,it's like Excalibur on immortal skin with extra polarity,see what i mean,get my point?

and i dont think there is anypoint of nerfing frames,when its out and is the way it is then it means that's the base concept of the frame,i dont like ohter ppl who doesnt use a frame that is really good and asks for nerf,pls ppl stop,even rhino is really useless now,his not a thank,his useless piece of scrub,even rhino golden prime......my mood on this game is fading away,what have you done to trinity..my god...wait that's it,why not make Trinity's new augment mod for invunerbility for 15/? seconds,becoz extra loot of energy and energy orb is useless since u can gain limited amount of energy with energy vampire and health with well of life...

I'm sorry, but did you really read the change log, like, at all?

Excuse me, but Gilded Truth mod effect reducing was not the right move. Counting that Burston Prime is far not the best rifle of this kind, giving this exclusive mod less bonus than Vile Aceleration is not the best decision. All syndicate weapon augments are desired to buff it in unique way, why not make it live whith this one?

If you suppose that 380% is way too much, make it at least 120-140%.

Thanks for the de-nerf, DE. Always believed you'd find a way about syndicate. It doesn't feel as much as a grind like before now, I actually hit my standing cap everyday. :D

But one thing, though... The new Interception mode is almost impossible to do solo, at least for me. It takes my Rhino Prime with his best loadout (Soma, Angstrum, DakraP) to even survive 1 round. Please consider putting some sort of handicap for solo players on Interception. Maybe make the enemies take control of towers less aggressively or something. Best regards.

Ugh, I was happy with everything from this update, except the syndicate standing. I was not really so happy to hear it's capped. It was one of the big things that kept me playing so much, and now, it's just kind of not worth it. I preferred earning syndicate slowly (Maybe twice as fast as the original speed) and it being unlimited. Instead of capped and really quickly.

Just did a complete format c (windows xp), warframe took like 15minutes to get me from starting the launcher to the log in screen. Tried to play 1 Mission, and when i aborted and thought it was working it was hanging on "updating account informations".

I start to lose faith in ever playing this game again tbh

Edited by ZebraNinja

This is correct! Clarity has been added to the OP:

*Fixed unintentional cap on Syndicate bonus standing gain. (This fix will manifest after login resets at 7PM EST).

Great News, Ignore what i said earlier (problems i was having are self caused...to my embarrassment)

Edited by Legonist

Fix this, fix that... People of DE! When u fix Gallion Dragin rockets? They kill top players from  oneshot! If not immediately after stunning. And the countermeasures will not be saved. And that if the award was - part of Elitron. Sufferings, spent resurrection .... and we get the keys T4!

What is this.....please save my nerves. (30 equip + all mods. Rhino prime + deffense\HP\shield\etc mods)  =[