Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

If I may loosely quote what Steve has presumably said to make this change:

*Clears throat and looks down at transcript*

"GOD I DON'T CARE ANY MORE JUST BURN IT WITH FIRE. SET IT ON GOD DAMN FIRE I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE IT EVER AGAIN. BURN IT WITH FIRE"

Seriously though to be honest I feel like from exploits to lore, having the corpus ship get taken over by infested is the absolute best way of doing this.

Dear DE,

These two days, we learned a very important lesson, on both sides. Fixing a problem involves the agreement of everyone, therefore giving feedbacks on the new content is the key to success. We, players, should always inform you Devs, if anything is or feels wrong. You, on the other side, should respond to any question as good as you can, and give accurate answers in the possibles cases.

Anyway, Thanks for the fix, and have a nice Week-end. We love you all DE!

Just a happy Tenno.

I for one love this hotfix, not necesarily from the Viver change, but how sigils now give bonus points (And I am waiting anxiously for that x10 bonus to syndicate rate).  I still say a new endgame is needed for the more dedicated players, but there is time for that later.  Also, making Mag and Excal useful again was the right choice, even though someone decided to give you the slow clap over it.  It was a dirty change that was rushed after having viver be abused and entirely wiped those characters out.

• Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  •  
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Hundreds of Tenno mass-killing corpus there had to lead to this result. Lore wise, it makes some sense.

Edited by Usucapio

can i just say... i love you DE!!! the LoS check for one didnt bother me and the continued fixes for archwing are very much welcomed. adding a cap to syndicates promote various things like people actually taking more time in ranking up by manufacturing more weapons, frames, sentinels, and kubrows and it demotes those who think to get to max quickly so win win in my book. thank you for your continued work and speedy hotfixes.